20" Bentley wheels on my A7

Eric_RS6

Audi RS6 C7
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but I'm always on the look out for bits for the A7 and found some genuine Bentley wheels localish and at a decent price. So on a bit of a whim i decided to go see them and ended up buying them. He even chucked in a box of centre caps for other Bentley wheels which should collect me £150 on eBay!

I am just awaiting some adapters to suit the CB of the Bentley wheels and I will get them on probably this weekend (if the adapters arrive in time!).

They have just been refurbed, balanced and with brand new tyres on. (Not a great tyre but I'll run them to see how they are, if utterly terrible I will swap them out)

Same 20" as my standards, and same width and PCD. Just a slightly different CB which is being sorted with the adapters with a 15mm spacer also.

What do you guys think?

Bentley wheel 2Bentley wheel

Not for me sorry. The spokes look too chunky for the slopping lines of the A7.

Reactions: Eric_RS6
So here they are fitted. Have a 20mm spacer on the rear and 15mm on the front. Will change to a 20mm on the front too soon. I want to adjust the fitment on the front slightly but apart from that I am happy and think they suit the car well.

Thumbnail image0 1Thumbnail image1 1Thumbnail image2Thumbnail image3

Reactions: RAF_S7 and +robster+a7+tdi
Nice man suit the car stance
These wheels quite rare and seen with affection in the vag scene, enjoy them keep them good, colour change or shift on, at a later date if desired , cant lose

Reactions: Eric_RS6
Nice man suit the car stance
These wheels quite rare and seen with affection in the vag scene, enjoy them keep them good, colour change or shift on, at a later date if desired , cant lose
Thanks very much, I am loving them. Yeah they seem to be thrown at various VAG cars, but i think this style is rare. As you said i can just sell them for what i got them for or colour change to freshen them up.