2000 A6 2.5 TDI Allroad Quattro

Bubz

Reaction score
Hi All Im looking some advice on cheap diagnostics for the above car my wife bought me a project car and when i say project i mean a project non runner with spare engine sensors disconnected been through 2 other people trying to fix it the cheaper the better TIA Buba

Super vag diagnostic tool.
Its about 40quid but it let's you do a few things. Also see if you can get a copy of elsawin. It's a workshop manual for audis seats and vw. I got mine through a guy on the rs6 forum and its does from mid 90,s cars right through to about 2012. Helped my loads from my s2, s6, rs6, 2.7t,2.5tdi,30.tdi, 2.0tdi through the years

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Super vag diagnostic tool.
Its about 40quid but it let's you do a few things. Also see if you can get a copy of elsawin. It's a workshop manual for audis seats and vw. I got mine through a guy on the rs6 forum and its does from mid 90,s cars right through to about 2012. Helped my loads from my s2, s6, rs6, 2.7t,2.5tdi,30.tdi, 2.0tdi through the years

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Hi Simo79 thanks for the reply any recommendation on where to buy super vag as prices vaty greatly tia Bubz