2001 Adudi A6 2.7Q How to stop the HED from Going down

crwonvic2010

Reaction score
2001 Audi A6 2.7 Q. I currently trying to fix issue I have with my Xenon lights going down. I have the Vag-Com 11.8.0 and was trying to see if I could set them to stay up, but the VAG is asking me for a access code I know the address is 55 but the security log code is unknown. On some days its fine the headlights just work fine if the car seats at home or work for more than 8 hours. But then if you drive around, stop turn the engine 2 or 3 times the headlights just go down first the LH and then the RH. Need help to figure out what I can do with VAG-COM before taking this car to dealer and pay them 295 to figure out what the problem is. Any help would be very helpful.

2001 Audi A6 2.7 Q. I currently trying to fix issue I have with my Xenon lights going down. I have the Vag-Com 11.8.0 and was trying to see if I could set them to stay up, but the VAG is asking me for a access code I know the address is 55 but the security log code is unknown. On some days its fine the headlights just work fine if the car seats at home or work for more than 8 hours. But then if you drive around, stop turn the engine 2 or 3 times the headlights just go down first the LH and then the RH. Need help to figure out what I can do with VAG-COM before taking this car to dealer and pay them 295 to figure out what the problem is. Any help would be very helpful.

Id guess it's one of the level sensors if you scan for faults. if your lucky the arm has popped of if not they're about 50 quid from dealer. that sorted mine