2001 off the road S3 value....

Schlaag

Bwah
Reaction score
Guys my grey 2001 S3 has sat on my driveway for the past 4 years. Literally get 3 people a week knock on my door asking if its for sale and have always said no due to not knowing its value.

Can you guys help me price it? I really have no idea given the following....

SORN so no MOT or tax and I have no interest in getting these done really, just dont have the time.

Bodywork in OK condition, small dent on rear quarter just above where the rear bumper lines up

small water leak, from therm housing I think. May fix it... again no real time.

Speedo works when it wants to

Other than that it's done about 120k miles, engine strong and untouched/chipped except a badger intake and cone filter (inside original air box), and some forge recirc BOV.

Would suit someone with some time to work on it. Its a straight car and would make a good project I think.

ideas? have no interest in breaking it really

thanks
Dave

well just tell them it will cost 2K a year to keep on the road and then if they are still interested £500 - if its a Noggy I will pay you £300 as I need the front wheel arches, the ECU is worth £60

in all honesty we scrap any car reckons about £1K - you wont get much more than that on ebay

Reactions: S3JACKSON
Please lets not turn this into a classifieds thread... if the OP decides to break the car I am sure he will post in the relevant section and you can deal with it there

<tuffty/>

Reactions: Schlaag
Kah Kah - Vulture Mode triggered

Lappet-faced-vulture-displaying.jpg

Reactions: hydro s3