2004 A4 TDI SPORT 130BHP FOR SALE

Andy D

Reaction score
http://audi-sport.net/classifieds/showproduct.php/product/2264/cat/21Just managed to post my car up for sale in the classified section,.

I was only able to add one photo but have loads more for anyone who's interested.
The RS4 Mirrors aren't shown on the ad but I have more recent photos showing them for anyone who would like to see more.

This is a lovely car, whoever gets it will be very happy.
S1030603.jpg

you must be mad mate, i sold one of those just before christmas and totally regret it.
it was fast, compfortable, reliable and fantastic on fuel.
i really have noticed the difference going from the 19tdi to a 18t petrol.
what you getting mate

you must be mad mate, i sold one of those just before christmas and totally regret it.
it was fast, compfortable, reliable and fantastic on fuel.
i really have noticed the difference going from the 19tdi to a 18t petrol.
what you getting mate
Don't know what I'm hetting yet, believe it or not I'm thinking about getting an old Vauxhall vectra 2.6 GSI.

My wife has a 2005 Freelander td4 and TBH we use that as the general runaround for the kids, shopping and stuff.

I'm only doing about 400 miles a month and realisticaly a big v6 wouldn't hurt me too much on fuel.

Just can't justify having such a lovely car and doing so very few miles in it

I know I'll regret selling it as it's the best car I've ever had, even my 6 and 7 year old kids aren't happy at me silling it as their pals think it's really cool...lol

mine was very similar,swapped the wheels over to the cab when i got it, hence the wheels on it in the pic are the old rs4's which were on my cab when i bought it, much prefer the rs6's.
good luck what ever you choose mate.
if you dont do alot of miles and fuels not an issue then a rs4 would be ideal surely!!!!:icon_thumright:
DSC05957.JPG

i had a blue 2.5GSI saloon for 2 years and dam was it fast but i cant see me ever going back to one. have you been in one lately? They look and feel old compared to our A4's. I would stick to the 130tdi it actually has loads more torque and with a chip would only have 25bhp less.

These views are only my opinion but before you sell your A4 which looks great, please go and try one of therse cars as you will notice a MASSIVE difference in quality.

Just been looking, 3.2V6's are at a good price and that is in the current body. Have you looked at them?