2005 B7 2.0 TDI Sline Rear Spring Part Number?

mountainmile

Reaction score
Anyone with access to Genuine part number database be able to help with a part number for the rear springs for a 2005 A4 2.0 TDI s line?
Second time in 5 yrs it has snapped a spring at the rear for some reason
Last time I think I bought eibach or Spax but this time I think ill just put back in genuine springs (or at least be able to cross reference from a genuine part number)
Vin number is WAUZZZ8E75A558427
Thanks in advance

I would honestly go for eibach, ask Damian @ dpm for prices, good springs & good service from him.

I would honestly go for eibach, ask Damian @ dpm for prices, good springs & good service from him.
Many thanks
Problem is im in Dublin and while I used to buy everything from the UK ,that's a huge pain now post Brexit.
Customs here open everything and just send it back to where it came from if its not pre cleared before arriving.
Ive had to move all my car/bike purchases (or 90% of it) back locally or try source it in Germany/europe
Huge pain in the ***

That's why im trying to get a part number so I can cross reference to make sure im getting S Line springs and not regular ones

Ahh ******, springs usually are colour coded also, I can't get vin access atm but I'm sure of you can check on the spring its usually imprinted, if not too difficult that is.

I have a nearly new set of S-line ones in my garage if they are any use.

S-line option will narrow it down a long way too.

PM me your VIN, I can get you the proper up to date number.

Thanks to all
I cant get colours off the current springs as they were replaced last time (when the OE one snapped) with Kayaba ones (Which now snapped)
My vin never works on that etka type database that someone above kindly told me to check
I messaged Darren the VIN anyway to see if he can oblige (Vin is actually in the original post)
Thanks again all

I have a nearly new set of S-line ones in my garage if they are any use.
Thanks for the offer...very kind but I wouldn't put you through the hassle of trying to send something here now from the UK.
Its VERY likely to go missing unless its from a company who pre clears an item with customs post brexit.
I think I actually have an eibach option and a Kilen option narrowed down so if Darren checks the VIN I will be able to cross reference the OEM part number against my options
Thanks Again...a gentleman is what you are ;-)

Reactions: Charlie Farley
Best of luck chap. :icon thumright:
Actually I was just thinking........If your springs are off an sline tdi A4 (B7) could you just look at the coloured marks on them?
If I know what the colours are I can cross reference the part number
Only if they are accessible and not buried in between all the money you have hidden in the garage ;-)

Alllready done it chap.
they are 2 dots , 1 green and 1 white = 8E0511115CT

I have a 2.0tsi quattro avant s-line special edition so they wont be the same, not far off though.

I’ll be home shortly, I’ll get a look for you then.

whilst your there chap, do you have a build code list for a reg number by any chance.

No build code list and its an Irish car so the reg of no use im guessing.
Im narrowing it down anyway ,so if Darren can run the VIN when hes home (or whenever hes free) hopefully ill get a number or two to check against that listing above
Im thinking Kilen 50205 equivalent (255mm long and 132mm diameter)
ill probably end up with either a B7 allroad saloon on stilts or a slammed to the ground B7 drug dealer machine if I get it wrong :blush:

So your car has PR 1BV for the rear suspension.

The current number for the spring for your vehicle is
8E0 511 115 FJ
£93.95+VAT (or there abouts)

The old number, dropped in 2010 was
8E0 511 115 DJ

Your Kilen number you found is indeed, correct.

So your car has PR 1BV for the rear suspension.

The current number for the spring for your vehicle is
8E0 511 115 FJ
£93.95+VAT (or there abouts)

The old number, dropped in 2010 was
8E0 511 115 DJ

Your Kilen number you found is indeed, correct.

Is that the price for one spring????

My Eibachs were only £120.... For 4.