VCDS Map User
Reaction score
As always they'll be subject to some last minute changes but this is the plan :

HERE

or in Excel : HERE

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

I'm going May 24th to May 27th. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

So what happened to all the people that said to me :

"make your you let me know next time you're going" ?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Good news /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Bring your bolly! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Eric and I will be there on the Friday and Saturday, you've got my mobile No. give me a call.

You should be able to spot us easily in the Imola S3 with the private plate!

Kev.

ScoTTy I take it we should look out for a red S4 B6 then that spits flames out of the rear, yes? I am hurriedly sourcing a wireless camera to film you as you drive past!!

Kevint - I'll call you Monday

Fasteddie - I hope theres no flames as that'll mean my cat's been fried!

See you there.

[ QUOTE ]
Eric and I will be there on the Friday and Saturday, you've got my mobile No. give me a call.

You should be able to spot us easily in the Imola S3 with the private plate!

Kev.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yellow S3's with private plates are just so common. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I hope you enjoy the rest of the trip. I'm now back so we can compared notes on your return.

Good to meet you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Yep, back now too, nice to meet up with you Paul and thank you for the passenger laps /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Eric has sent the photographs over to me so I'll do some cleaning up and then post a write up in the chat section.

Shame you could not have stayed for Saturday as the morning was lovely and dry. I'm glad it was because as we found out, the 'Ring in the wet can be a very dangerous place!

Kev.

Glad you're back in one piece. I guess I could have stayed for a few on Saturday morning but you have to go home at some point.

Looking forward to the photos. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Does anyone recognise this car ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

HERE

Kevint - send me you email. I have 4 more pics of the S3.

PM sent...

I'm not sure if that's Eric's car - It appears to be facing the right way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Never told you we had a second off did we /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gifops:

Kev.

Pics sent.

Where was the 2nd off? Was you as lucky as the first one?

Don't tell me it was the same place! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

I'd need to get the map out to find the name of the corner, but after going over the bridge in Adenau there is a right hander, slightly futher on ther is another right hander which starts the climb up the long hill.

We were following a golf which indicated right just before the corner, we went for the overtake (not ideal location but the golf had literally parked up) and just carried too much speed into the corner.

You know how slippery it was on the Friday; Eric lifted off and the car swapped ends completely, we ended up facing the wrong way looking at a blind corner. Car was fine, more concerned about what might be hammering it's way round the corner whilst we turned round.

Satruday PM was as bad. Dry morning followed by a down pour, we saw so many offs.

I'll clean up my pics over the weekend and post them up early next week - thanks for the email.

Kev.

That would be Bergwerk. Judging from all the pics it was a common place to lose the back end. I wouldn't have liked to be sitting on the track at that point!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

At least he got half way round that time! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

p.s. Time to get Eric some tuition I think /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif