image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

A change in personal circumstance means I'm unfortunately selling my A4

It's a 2.0 TFSI (BUL 220hp) Quattro, 6 speed manual

MOT - Dec 2020

Mileage - 102,000

Owners - 4, first owner was Audi UK as this was a demo car, the next owner had the car for 11 years and also had a service plan with the vehicle (Paperwork to back this up)

Full service history until last year, I serviced the car myself last July using NGK plugs, Millers Oil etc., and while there is no stamp in the book, I've got the invoice of parts purchased. At the same time I changed the rocker cover gasket as there was a slight leak that was bothering me.

When I bought the car last March, I took it straight to Midland VW and spent just over £630 having the cambelt + water pump, thermostat, oil pick up pipe, oil pump chain and tensioner changed for peace of mind. Just after this I also changed the cam follower myself.

Being a special edition it's a slightly rarer spec and features some options such as black optics pack, RS4 style wheels, 2 tone leather etc.

Negatives:
- Could do with two rear tyres
- Exhaust is blowing, it's not too loud and hasn't affected how the car runs at all
- Brake pad light has just came on, this may be sorted in the coming days

I'm happy to take all of the above into consideration when negotiating price.

Overall this is a good example of a late model B7 in a good specification, being the desirable BUL code TFSI and also Quattro. I'd be happy to keep this car myself, however I'm looking to clear some debts in preparation for a mortgage, I've been looking at ways to raise money and unfortunately this is top of the list.

Price is £3499 but I'm happy to discuss reasonable offers

My number is 07736932797, feel free to get in touch with any questions or for more pictures