For Sale 2007 Audi A3 2.0TDi S Line Quattro Sportback 170bhp - Spares Or Repair

Steve-B

Reaction score
Owned since Nov 2015
131'883 miles & currently SORN
MOT until 10/3/20
Extensive service history, lots of money spent over the years
17" 5 spoke wheels with good tyres
Full red & black leather interior in very good condition as is the rest of the interior
Bodywork generally in very good condition apart from some peeling paint on the front bumper & a small dent on each of the rear arches
Fairly new rear brembo discs & pads
New rear bilstein shocks & suspension upper control arms
Manual gearbox
2 Keys

Why is it spares or repair?
Well firstly it was unfortunately written off as a category S in Feb 2019 for the tiniest of knocks on the rear n/s wheel/arch. A very overzealous bodyshop quoted the insurance company to pretty much replace every component on the back end completely unnecessarily resulting in the write off. We then bought the car back from the insurance company & got it back on the road for a grand total of £200!! All it needed was a new shock (we replaced both sides) & a new upper control arm which had bent, meaning that the top of the wheel had pushed in at an angle. I also replaced the rear brakes at the same time & painted the calipers. We then got a fresh MOT & drove the car very happily until about three months ago when my wife bought a new car & this has sat on the drive ever since.
Unfortunately during the last couple of months of driving the car, the alternator pulley started to become noisy, the dual mass flywheel is very noisy & the clutch pedal keeps sticking down at the floor & it's also due a timing belt & water pump.
We made the decision not to spend any more money on the car as my wife wanted a newer car anyway as she does a fair bit of travel for work & despite being a good mechanic myself, i just haven't got the time or the energy to work on it myself.
It's a shame as it was a great car for us for nearly 4 years but it's time to let it go to a new home.

It currently has a really nice pioneer double din sat nav unit installed that ideally I'd like to leave in the car but the price has to be right & I've also got a brand new full eibach spring kit & bilstein front shocks & top mounts that are also for sale as I didn't get around to fitting them.

Priced @ £1500 o.n.o

Probably best to give me a call to have a chat about it if you're interested as I'm not on email much.
Call Steve on 07769 904909

No idea how to put pictures up I'm afraid but here's an ebay link, hopefully!
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/223818880612