For Sale 2009 2.0tdi A4 S-Line Avant - 129k miles - £3700

gizze

Reaction score
2009 B8 2.0tdi avant
S-Line
Manual

129k miles
Great service history, belts etc. done at 120k.

Grey (meteor I think)

Leather/Cloth interior with silver alu trim.

Xenons
Bluetooth
Concert radio - no nav.

The car was owned by a family friends daughter, they have plenty of money so mechanically it is absolutely spot on, the suspension feels superb, super tight and rides really well. Gearbox feels great. There was a stack of parperwork for things done. It really is lovely to drive. However.....being wealthy also means that the car was just an object, so although they have done whatever needs doing mechanically the exterior has not been nannied, there are a few little marks here and there, hence the price.

She bought a Disco 4 off my mates dealership 6 months or so ago and didn't want to sell the A4 as she has owned it years, but she hasn't used it and the reality of paying for new insurance, parking permits etc. set in.

I will get some photos up today.

I have it as I sold my car a couple of weeks ago and was in a pickle, so my mate let me have this at trade price plus £100 drink.
I am selling it on for the same money.
The advantage is I have done 1000 miles in it now and know how good it is.

It is a great car for very little money.

Yeah it is a bit tatty, but it scrubs up well and drives wonderfully. It is not your usual 10 year old A4 avant at £4k which needs £1000 worth of suspension work to get it feeling tight.
Everything works as it should, the only issue is the rear drivers side door is intermittent when unlocking, sometimes it is fine, some times it needs the inside door handle opening. So it will need a new door actuator fitting soon, but these are from £25 on eBay and can be fitted dead easy. I will try and get it done.

As I said, I will add some pics later today.

Reactions: daytonamart
Interesting. Will wait for the pictures

Reactions: daytonamart
Sorry for the delay, weather been awful.

Also, the new car is now delayed until Saturday 7th, so need to hold onto this until then.

I have been offered £3500 for it from a local trader.

It is actually Lava Grey....

S l1600

I will get some decent pics up when I get some decent weather and a couple of days off.

Last edited:
Will wait for more pictures ? Would you be able to show the various Mark's around it ?

Yeah of course.

I have had not had the chance to clean it up yet, it needs a decent vax inside and a good clean outside. The weather has been awful.

I'm going to try and get the vax on it today if the rain holds off.

I'm now working everyday until Saturday 7th, so probably won't get a chance until then if I don't today.

Had a day off today!!

Took some photos....

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

As I said, just a few marks here and there.

It is however a really, really sound drive. Suspension feels great, drives really nicely and has been very well looked after mechanically.

In Norfolk.

About 10 miles south of Norwich, just off the A11.