For Sale 2011 (61) S3 8P Black Edition (Revo 2+)

Reaction score
hi all,

been toying with the idea of selling my S3 and going for a change. Purchased in January 2014, its almost been with me 5 years. it was standard when purchased and has been well looked after over the past 5 years while also being tuned to Revo's 2+ along with handling / suspension modifications.

rather than going to the effort of taking lots of photos and posting lots of details, i'd rather test the water and see if there are any fellow forum members actively looking for a 2011 8P currently at 2+, Dolphin grey, 60K miles, 3 owners, DSG and 3 door.

feel free to let me know and i will happily take some photos
S3
and send all invoices showing work carried out part by part.

thanks to all who read
Paul.

Reactions: voorhees
Hi Paul
So what sort of figure are you putting on this? I've not had an S3 for a few years but just sold the Golf GTD chugger and need to get back in to Audi again.
Thanks Chris

Hi Paul
So what sort of figure are you putting on this? I've not had an S3 for a few years but just sold the Golf GTD chugger and need to get back in to Audi again.
Thanks Chris
hi mate,

i'd be looking for £14k - i'm in no real rush to sell as its a fantastic car, that being said... it's been 5 years almost to the day so i think i fancy a change.

Sweet. Thanks Paul, I actually went and bought an R32 yesterday. Bit less on the wallet so I can do more DIY on the house, oh happy days!! The Mrs however needs to get out of the crappy Mini Diesel in March so I'll show her and maybe give you a nod then if it's available!
Thanks

Reactions: Prees83