2011 RS5: what problems should I look out for?

Navman911

Vipor
Reaction score
Hi, planning to upgrade my current A5 3.0 TDi Black Edition for an RS5 - I got a great deal on a 2011 model with 24,000 miles on the clock and am due to pick it up between Xmas and New Year. It's pretty well spec'd, just wondered if other RS5 drivers could give me a heads up about things I might want to look out for that could potentially go wrong?

If anyone had told me the DPF on my current car was going to block 3 months after the warranty expired, I would have extended it and saved myself a few quid!!

Thanks in advance!

Did you get your 2011 RS 5, i'm looking at getting one next week, have you had many problems

Had my April 2011 Rs5 for 14mth and so far no problems apart from a Sore face from smiling when I drive it....

Nice mate, the one i am looking at has 5 owners ill be the 6th just puts me off, and also if i sell after 2 years with 6 owners on it might cost me

Its really low Mileage so unless there's signs off abuse i wouldn't think there should be any problems,( is it Audi serviced) Am the 4th owner of mine and got it with 14k on the clock as a Audi approved Car.... I think alot off people like the Idea of owning one, but after a few month of 12mpg the idea wears off.and they get traded in, Hence many owners and low miles..if it was a Diesel it would be up in the 50k plus easy.

I just bought the RS5 pick it up next week :) cant wait!!!!!!

Got a quick Iphone snap today as i finished the test drive
RS5_zpszp5icvrs.jpg

Attachments

• RS5.jpg
    RS5.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 2,508
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: xpoweruk