2015 allroad front passenger access cover in wheel arch liner

kev1973

Reaction score
Morning,

My car has been into audi for a service and they have pointed out the access cover in the front passenger wheel arch liner is missing, they want £96 to replace it, so I'm looking to do it myself.

I've looked on one of the parts databases and i think the part number is 4G0809967.

I can't tell if the database shows the drivers, passenger or if they are both the same. Would someone be able to confirm for me please. I need the bolt and the liner socket thingy too.

If thats the cover for the headlight bulbs, its useless except to keep water, dirt out, changing a bulb isnt easy for the everyday guy, cover is too small as the hole isnt wide enough to easily get access to the 2 screws to get access to the bulb, big audi fail on that one.

If thats the cover for the headlight bulbs, its useless except to keep water, dirt out, changing a bulb isnt easy for the everyday guy, cover is too small as the hole isnt wide enough to easily get access to the 2 screws to get access to the bulb, big audi fail on that one.
It is the bulb access cover I'm talking about. It's gone missing!

I've had both my headlights go pop within in a couple of days of each other in winter and out in the sticks with no street lights, it's annoying how modern cars have no practical roadside access to bulbs.

Luckily I'm only replacing the cover, not the bulbs

I did a change for client recently, its a stupid idea due to the holes being too small, clearly on that day they had a faulty measuring tape.