2015 Audi A5 Black Edition Plus Newbie - Help Needed!!

Craig-P

Reaction score
Hi,

I have recently just took ownership of a 2015 Audi A5 Black Edition Plus 2.0 TDI Quattro. I've been a member on this forum for a little while now as I had a Audi S3 8P a few years back so I'm not a total stranger however I have been away from the Audi scene as my last car was a Seat Leon Cupra MK3 but now I've gone sensible and took a step back away from the petrol hot hatches and got a diesel for the next few years at least.

I've been looking on the A5 forum section all morning and trying to get some better knowledge on these cars and find some answers to some questions I have but I'm struggling so was wondering if you lot can help me out..

Firstly with my new A5 being a 2015 BE+ model what suspension will it have as I'm looking at lowering it and there seem's to be a huge variety of different springs available etc, also what springs are most recommended, I'm looking for an even stance and thinking maybe 20-25mm. Is my car a BE or BV model..?

Do these car's have hill hold as standard or was it an extra..? What optional extra's where available for these cars when ordering..? I would like to know what my car has/doesnt have..?

What are the best good known mods to do..? What tweaks and changes can be made using OBDEleven or Carista..?

Sorry for the long winded post but there's just so much I dont know which I would like too.

Your input and help would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks
Craig

Hi Craig,

have a look at your options list codes, in the spare foot well or in your handbook, google a site that coverts your options, this should give you an idea of what you have and haven't got, it'll also tell you what suspension your car has.

JG

Hi Craig,

have a look at your options list codes, in the spare foot well or in your handbook, google a site that coverts your options, this should give you an idea of what you have and haven't got, it'll also tell you what suspension your car has.

JG

Thanks for your input JG, I had a look into this and although it gave me a slightly better idea it still hasnt fully gave me the answers i was looking for.

Is there a website or link or anything to all the options that where available to order when new..?

Cheers

Thanks for your input JG, I had a look into this and although it gave me a slightly better idea it still hasnt fully gave me the answers i was looking for.

Is there a website or link or anything to all the options that where available to order when new..?

Cheers

Hi Craig, there probably is, but I couldn't tell you where to find it, unless you can pick up a pricing & specifications brochure for your car from ebay.

JG