2016 Car Assistance package? Car = Import?

Liam Morris

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Am i correct in saying the Driver assist options only came as a package in the UK? So you cannot spec the Side/lane assist without also getting the ACC/ front bumper mounted radar with it? i ask this as i have spoken to a dealer about a car linked below as Autotrader shows the Imported/UBFR advisory, Dealer says HPI is fine WHICH IT IS, however doing some digging through work the Audi Spec sheet Shows its an Australian car via the PR Codes as Audi call them on this Vehicles spec sheet showed "8Z6 MKU Hot country", "0Y2 KLZ Tropical zones", "B30 TPL Type approval country Australia" and "X8C LDA Equipment options subset for Australia". I have notified the dealer but anyone looking for an RS3 i suggest staying away from this despite its very high spec!
Car in question: https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classi...earchad=New&price-to=35000&radius=1500&page=1

Here ye go

Adjustments

Reactions: Liam Morris
The drive select button is also all the way over on the left, opposite side to the UK models isn’t it?

Great cheers, i was unsure on if it was only as a package in the UK as this car had them seperate but is showing as an AUS Car.
Has anyone here got the ACC on their car and would they recommend it? On my current A3 it has it but i find it cuts in a little prematurely sometimes which in an RS3 where you're probably steaming up on someone a little quicker this may cause issues every now and then?
Cheers

Probably due to the car being for the Southern Hemisphere, like water going the other way down the plug hole ;)