Q3 2016 Q3 - how do I access the digital service history?

Zibbyl

Reaction score
Sorry if this question has been answered elsewhere, a search hasn't been helpful.

I bought a 2016 Q3 last year, and am trying to locate the 'Digital Service Schedule' in preparation for its MOT and service. I've found that I need to access something called "myAudi" but I cannot find any links or instructions on how to sign up for this service.

Does anyone know what I nend to do please?

You may also need to pop into your dealer so you can be set up as the owner before it shows in the app

You may also need to pop into your dealer so you can be set up as the owner before it shows in the app
Would it have to be the dealer where I purchased the car (75 miles away) or would the nearest dealer be ok?

Would it have to be the dealer where I purchased the car (75 miles away) or would the nearest dealer be ok?
No any audi dealer will do, you may require the log book as proof, but then you might not depending how keen they are.

Watch out that it might be missing history. I've twice tried to get services / air con services that were done by my selling dealer put onto the history as they didn't log it. Still no success