2016 SW meet?

Lavis89

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Will it happen? Wont it? I dont know! but i'll have a go at sorting something out after my failed attempts last year.

Will try and get a dealership visit organised, failing that then i'll sort out a date for a meet at a service station somewhere for those that are still interested in getting together and putting some faces to names.

If you are interested and actually check this section then post in here, the more people commenting the more it will kick my *** into getting something sorted

Any more thought on this, id be interested.

even more so if you make it a rolling road shoot out ;)

do you know of any 4wd rolling roads in the SW? i think celtic tuning have one but thats going pretty deep in cornwall, something around exeter would be the most central

do you know of any 4wd rolling roads in the SW? i think celtic tuning have one but thats going pretty deep in cornwall, something around exeter would be the most central

I'm from plymouth so i only know of local ones

AK motors
Alan Jefferies
RH Tuning

BUT i do believe there is TSR in bridgewater that has a 4wd dyno!

im not aware of anything in exeter :(

Tsr do have a 4wd rolling road. Tar are site sponsors on here. You could ask if they would do a rolling road day for you guys.

Tsr do have a 4wd rolling road. Tar are site sponsors on here. You could ask if they would do a rolling road day for you guys.

thats great to know @Sandra ! Thanks.
@Lavis89 i don't want to jump on your meet planning! I would be happy to travel to TSR, if you were to arrange something.

I'm Plymouth based as well, completely forgot about Alan Jefferies! and didn't realize the others had a 4wd dyno. Always good to know! Location really depends on who's willing to come but i'll see if i can gather some interest, would be pretty cool to get something local set up, dyno shootout then a little drive around Dartmoor for some photo opportunists

EDIT: lets make it happen!
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/sw-summer-dyno-shootout-and-dartmoor-tour.265835/

Last edited:
Reactions: RO65ERS
guys i think TSR would be the best shout, because then people from both areas North (Bristol) and south area (Plymouth) would be up for it.

Reactions: RO65ERS
I'm up for it, travel far too often so can't commit, a date would be handy!

Good work