Facelift 2017 Audi S3 Track Day Camber & Toe?

Nikhil Dua

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm a beginner in learning about camber / toe adjustments for the first time for any of my cars as I have never done them before, and I was hoping someone would be able to help me out!

I have a 2017 Audi S3 with Michelin PS4 tires (19" 235 35R19). I have previously tracked it at Laguna Seca but I want to avoid excessive tire wear during track next time I take it.

I heard that the car doesn't allow for much rear camber and the front camber needs a kit? Would you guys be able to point me, as to what would be needed, to adjust camber on this car for track day + daily driver (set it & forget it). Would this even be beneficial in the first place and how much ?

Thanks so much!

Nik

Rear has plenty of camber adjustment.
-2 degrees are easily achieved.
For the front you need new parts like SuperPro LCA in alloy +++

You can go with only new top monts too...

Sent fra min SM-N975F via Tapatalk

I have the 034 Motorsports you are referring to. I also have the ClubSport S swivels and bearing completed with the SuperPro LCA and bushing. This is a great combo.
But at -3 degrees of negative camber does not help with tire wear though...

Another option for more negative camber up front without any hassle is this frø Euro Sport and their Street camber kit...

https://www.eurosportacc.com/products/18700k

Sent fra min SM-N975F via Tapatalk

Awesome. I ended up getting the 034 one!

Any recommendations for tire settings (or links) for a open road / track combo for all wheels?

-Nik