2017 Audi S4 Saloon Lease Deal's

Bristle Hound

Staff member
Reaction score
Just been notified by a mate of a personal lease deal on a new 2017 Audi S4 tip tronic saloon

6+24 months
10,000 miles / year

Initial payment - £2295.23
Followed by 23 months at £382.54

Or

9+24 months
10,000 miles / year

Initial payment - £3110.29
Followed by 23 months at £345.59

All prices incl. VAT

Both deals seem decent enough to me

https://www.selectcarleasing.co.uk/car-leasing/audi/a4/saloon/s4_quattro_4dr_tip_tronic/76721.html

(Scroll to bottom of page for more A4 PCH deals)

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Scottyg, Addict and 3 others
Just been notified by a mate of a personal lease deal on a new 2017 Audi S4 tip tronic saloon

6+24 months
10,000 miles / year

Or

9+24 months
10,000 miles / year

All prices incl. VAT

https://www.selectcarleasing.co.uk/car-leasing/audi/a4/saloon/s4_quattro_4dr_tip_tronic/76721.html

Great 'base rate' but add those options on and it goes out the window.

6+24 months
10,000 miles / year

Or

9+24 months
10,000 miles / year

All prices incl. VAT

Stable Car Leasing are doing some great deals across the whole Audi range. Well worth a look. I'm waiting out on the RS4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
Stable Car Leasing are doing some great deals across the whole Audi range. Well worth a look. I'm waiting out on the RS4

That's the car for me in 3 years! Since the testing earlier this year, there's been no more sightings. It's gonna be a monster!

Reactions: THQuattro and Addict
That's the car for me in 3 years! Since the testing earlier this year, there's been no more sightings. It's gonna be a monster!

My S3 lease is up this time next year. Prob falls slightly early for the RS4 but reckon the pricing and order books should be open by then. And yeah absolute monster!

Wow, that's a pretty good deal!

Presumably it's for a stock car though? With options I imagine that cost would shoot up but I've never actually enquired for lease so maybe someone could correct me?

Wow, that's a pretty good deal!

Presumably it's for a stock car though? With options I imagine that cost would shoot up but I've never actually enquired for lease so maybe someone could correct me?

Doesn't mention if it's stock or not, it's only £50pm more than my S3 on the same terms but mine includes maintenance and was a factory order through Select Leasing.

The issue with options and leasing is that it is normally total cost of options divided over the term which makes a cheap deal expensive.

Doesn't mention if it's stock or not, it's only £50pm more than my S3 on the same terms but mine includes maintenance and was a factory order through Select Leasing.

The issue with options and leasing is that it is normally total cost of options divided over the term which makes a cheap deal expensive.

That's exactly what I thought it would end up as. Using that logic, my lease would be about £1,000 a month with that same deposit! :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: BarryG79
Just look at the price jump when you select Avant and a few options!

Reactions: Daggerit
That's exactly what I thought it would end up as. Using that logic, my lease would be about £1,000 a month with that same deposit! :tearsofjoy:

Certainly worth asking the question, the support they get from the finance providers changes all the time.

I got maintenance included for £11 extra pm this is normally £30+ pm includes servicing and tyres including punctures. The day after I ordered the price went up over £100pm as the support provided had ended.

This is the first time I have leased after being in negative equity all the time by coming out of pcp deals early. Don't think I will buy any other way now providing there is good deals available like this one. Remember that road tax is included for the term too, don't know what that would be on a £40k plus S4?

Yeah! Although I notice that the cost of the Avant (which is the B8.5, not B9) is in line with the B8.5 offer on the site. Very expensive. More than my PCP deal in fact.

Certainly worth asking the question, the support they get from the finance providers changes all the time.

I got maintenance included for £11 extra pm this is normally £30+ pm includes servicing and tyres including punctures. The day after I ordered the price went up over £100pm as the support provided had ended.

This is the first time I have leased after being in negative equity all the time by coming out of pcp deals early. Don't think I will buy any other way now providing there is good deals available like this one. Remember that road tax is included for the term too, don't know what that would be on a £40k plus S4?

That's very interesting.
I too am always in negative equity because I initially intend to see the PCP to its full term then change my mind and want a new car!
Tell me...did you arrange the lease through a franchised dealer or some other way?
Many thanks, Barry.

That's very interesting.
I too am always in negative equity because I initially intend to see the PCP to its full term then change my mind and want a new car!
Tell me...did you arrange the lease through a franchised dealer or some other way?
Many thanks, Barry.

Haha sounds very familiar!

I ordered mine through Select Car Leasing, who act as a middle man (charging £240 for their services) dealing with paperwork and placing order with the finance company, in my case Alphabet. Who obviously have some deal with the dealers that they order it though in order to get prices better. Car is then delivered from the dealer (Slough Audi) via transporter to my door 400 miles north.
I did try direct with dealers but they couldn't get anywhere near price wise.

7c3d60d21d2b33b2ba522bd94f1b2222.jpg

Haha sounds very familiar!

I ordered mine through Select Car Leasing, who act as a middle man (charging £240 for their services) dealing with paperwork and placing order with the finance company, in my case Alphabet. Who obviously have some deal with the dealers that they order it though in order to get prices better. Car is then delivered from the dealer (Slough Audi) via transporter to my door 400 miles north.
I did try direct with dealers but they couldn't get anywhere near price wise.

7c3d60d21d2b33b2ba522bd94f1b2222.jpg

Many thanks for that, Barry.

Looks like this needs reviving...

Just got a deal with Wessex fleet on a B9 S4 saloon as below..

9x23
15k miles p.a (I do 12-14k but in this car I would likely do more!)
Extras include:
Virtual cockpit
Elec. folding mirrors
Hill Hold assist
Extended interior lighting
(Total extras about £675)

£3289 deposit
£365.48pm
£198 admin
VAT included
Total over term £11,695.04 + the admin fee

OTR price £45,295, so works out 25.8%

For comparison, with no extras it would be £3095 + 23 X £343.91pm inc vat. Total £11,004.93

And at 10k miles with the extras it would be £3029.52 + 23 X £336.61pm inc vat. Total £10,771.55 (23.7% of OTR)

And 10k no extras £321pm

Having the higher mileage makes more financial sense than paying the excess mileage charge (15.58p). Especially 10k to 15k.

Would be great to have some thoughts on this..my first lease and first new car so hope I didn’t get carried away

Reactions: h1r4 and AlnSaz
That's a really good price tbh! I'm guessing that's a personal lease?...

Sounds like a very good deal, I want to change to a s4 next year not sure whether to lease or pcp z

Personal lease.

I’d love to have all the options on the car but have a monthly budget, and only driving the car for 2yrs it doesn’t make financial sense as there’s no residual value at the end.

Reactions: h1r4
If you want options or sensible miles, Pcp

I went to Audi last weekend and got a PCP quote. £5k down and £440pm over 48 months. With dealer contribution of £3250, but no options on the car. And 10k mileage pa. He said we could go halves on the cost of the options.

Personal lease was a no brainer for me.

I went to Audi last weekend and got a PCP quote. £5k down and £440pm over 48 months. With dealer contribution of £3250, but no options on the car. And 10k mileage pa. He said we could go halves on the cost of the options.

Personal lease was a no brainer for me.
The pcp deal would depend on what the dealer is charging for the car in the first place as the residual value doesn't seem to change. Using someone like Carwow to sort out the cost of the car first, then getting the dealer to match it before the pcp calculation worked well for me with pcp being some £50pm+ cheaper than the personal lease.

The pcp deal would depend on what the dealer is charging for the car in the first place as the residual value doesn't seem to change. Using someone like Carwow to sort out the cost of the car first, then getting the dealer to match it before the pcp calculation worked well for me with pcp being some £50pm+ cheaper than the personal lease.

That’s not bad then. I might have a look although I’d be surprised if it worked out cheaper than the lease deal I got. So can I get prices back from Carwow then get a PCP quote from the dealer online, as I won’t make it to a dealer in person for a few weeks?

Reactions: h1r4
Yeah I did a carwow quote for an s4. Helps that the APR is 2.9%. With a 7k deposit and around 3k of options it came around to 320pcm over 4 years 10k mileage. Whereas a s5 was way more expensive

Just got a quote through carwow on exactly the same car (£650 of extras and 15k miles pa). So the total OTR price was 6k less at £40k through carwow

With same deposit as the lease (£3200), but over 49 months it came to £463 pm!!!

To get to £360pm like the lease you need to put in nearly £8 deposit!

So on this occasion my lease deal is a no brainer..

Strange numbers. That payment equates to around £21.5k over 4 years giving a guaranteed value at the end of the term of just £18.5k. Ok, mines an A4, not an S4, but I've got a guaranteed value of over £15k after 4 years with a £5k deposit and £260 odd pm!

I used the Carwow price to negotiate with the dealer, before then getting the pcp quote from them and the best online lease deal I found at the time was around £320pm. Even then, the dealer managed to start with a pcp quote that somehow managed to be similar to the lease deal I told him about. I then found he'd added in all the dealer extras, like polish, wheel protection, GAP etc that I didn't want.

I do find the way dealers try to do deals a bit worrying, obviously they need to make money, but the whole cash v lease v pcp thing seems to give me headache :)

The main thing is to get the deal you're happy with.

Strange numbers. That payment equates to around £21.5k over 4 years giving a guaranteed value at the end of the term of just £18.5k. Ok, mines an A4, not an S4, but I've got a guaranteed value of over £15k after 4 years with a £5k deposit and £260 odd pm!

I used the Carwow price to negotiate with the dealer, before then getting the pcp quote from them and the best online lease deal I found at the time was around £320pm. Even then, the dealer managed to start with a pcp quote that somehow managed to be similar to the lease deal I told him about. I then found he'd added in all the dealer extras, like polish, wheel protection, GAP etc that I didn't want.

I do find the way dealers try to do deals a bit worrying, obviously they need to make money, but the whole cash v lease v pcp thing seems to give me headache :)

The main thing is to get the deal you're happy with.
More than that, £25k over 4yrs with GMV of £17,800

And they just came back to me with a PCH offer, same car, mileage etc. With £3200 deposit over 2yrs it would be £534pm!!

Reading up on this thread makes me question if what i got was a good deal! At least i think it was

A PCP deal for a 1.4 Petrol Black Edition S Tronic with metallic paint & technology pack

Cash Price: £35,880.00
£3900 deposit
£6013.68 Contribution
£279 Per Month for 48 months
5k mileage a year

Optional payment £15,819.38

And they just came back to me with a PCH offer, same car, mileage etc. With £3200 deposit over 2yrs it would be £534pm!!
And that's why this stuff gives me a headache..........where on earth do they get their figures from I wonder?

Reading up on this thread makes me question if what i got was a good deal! At least i think it was

A PCP deal for a 1.4 Petrol Black Edition S Tronic with metallic paint & technology pack

£3900 deposit
£6013.68 Contribution
5k mileage a year

Hmmmm, now I'm even wondering what term mine is over. The paperwork is in the car, so I'll have a look later.

PCH 3+23 on A4 Avant Black Edition 1.4TSI with tech pack and extended interior LED lights £288 per month with £864 down! No other PCP or PCH deal could get close to that for me

£3900 deposit
£6013.68 Contribution
5k mileage a year

Sorry forgot to add this also includes the GAP insurance, SMART & Tyre protection.

I know this maybe an out of date thread but I've just leased from a company called AMG Autolease that does no deposit that includes insurance for the lifetime of the lease deal which I found to be amazing - insurance doesn't go up even if I have a prang!

Obviously the deals change daily but I think I was lucky (all depends on your spec) - See their insurance page for further details.

Hope this helps someone for future!

Alex

At first glance, their prices look expensive even with the insurance...

What deal did you get, for what car?