2017 S5 Adaptive Suspension - No Difference in Feeling?

Reaction score
I've noticed my B9 S5 suspension doesn't feel any different in the damping department between Comfort mode and Dynamic mode. In my previous BMW 335, the car became noticeably 'tighter' & bouncier when in Sport mode. In the S5, I honestly can't even notice any changes at all in the suspension. For the people out there that has this option on their car, how noticeable is the change in suspension characteristics when switching the car into Dynamic mode?

My car is still under warranty with Audi so I was thinking of getting them to take a look at it this week to check the suspension over. Anyone in or near Preston that has this suspension option on their car that I can maybe compare mine to?

Hi, I have a 2018 s5 b9 with adaptive,

I can feel the suspension difference in an instance, In drive the car becomes "tighter and bouncier" over bumps , however these is still a feeling of the car not feeling 100 percent solid... probs need an anti roll bar.
around town driving comfort, the car is very comfortable glides over potholes, if I go over the potholes in a dynamic setting for suspension the whole car gets a shock,

not sure what could be wrong with your suspension, maybe the 335 d was complete diff..

Any questions let me know,

Car comes alive in S, Dynamic mode, Other modes the car feels bit meh.

Im based in aberdeen/glasgow.