2019 A5 sportsback s line

Bobster68

Reaction score
Hiya new to Audi (ex merc last 15 years).untill i find my way around here any one dabbled with the obdeleven bluetooth module?.iam looking to un luck some features ...just wanna know if its a pukka item and works.....otherwise i go for software n laptop ...getting ready to do sone mods to the car
1..red door warning lights
2. Carbon fibre trim on some trim panels.
3..de chrome front grill
4. Un lock some electronic features
Cd music tranfer to hard drive
Needle test on start up
Door mirrors to go down upon reverse selected
And a bit more!..any helo will be most appreciated!.thanks!

OBD11 is legit and offers some more advanced features, carista is a lot cheaper and more "noob" friendly and will do the things you're looking for.

Enjoy the new A5, expect some.pics.

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Carista doesn't work very well with the A4 and as the A5 shares the same platform you're better off with ODB11 Pro where you can long code..

The Carista worked fine on my B9 S5, which is why I recommended it as an option :)

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Reactions: cuke2u
I thought it's known to be buggy and hasn't much support and, last time I checked, it was still in beta form but if the basics work for you then fine but personally I have gone for something which has better support. There are full versions you can buy though they are earlier ones that usually don't have the up to date coding. I avoided it but the choice is up to the individual...
https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/carista-app.324450/page-4 looking in there though it looks like they've improved it a bit since I was investigating the coding of my A4...

Last edited: