2019 A7 online map update problems

Nabz1

Reaction score
Hi colleagues,
My 2019 A7 online map update seems to be stuck in a loop. Every time I turn on the ignition I get a map update error. When I spoke to Audi connect 4 weeks ago, I was informed that it’s been escalated to the technical team who are working on it. I’ve reset the mmi but still no luck. Anyone experiencing the same problem or has any solutions?

I don’t want to go through the laborious sd card update process

Upload 2019 5 27 10 7 24

Upload 2019 5 27 10 7 59

The SD card update was never that laborious on the C7.5 MMI, have you actually tried it?

You may want to also post the question on the A6 C8 Group.

Not had this issue on my A6 C8, may be worth posting as suggested by @RAF_S7 or trying the SD card method.

The SD card update was never that laborious on the C7.5 MMI, have you actually tried it?

You may want to also post the question on the A6 C8 Group.

Thanks, I tried the SD card today . I went to MyAudi and retrieved the map update. For some Bizarre reason the only option available to me is 2019 EU map download. It does not give me the option to select the country or the region in the UK I want to update. I went through the whole Java thing to download, verify and copy the entire EU map onto the SD card. The two folders available once the copying was complete was Meta and Data the MMI was unable to recognise the files

Not had this issue on my A6 C8, may be worth posting as suggested by @RAF_S7 or trying the SD card method.

Thanks, I tried the SD card today . I went to MyAudi and retrieved the map update. For some Bizarre reason the only option available to me is 2019 EU map download. It does not give me the option to select the country or the region in the UK I want to update. I went through the whole Java thing to download, verify and copy the entire EU map onto the SD card. The two folders available once the copying was complete was Meta and Data the MMI was unable to recognise the files

I just download straight to the SD Card. This is the top level of the SDCard for the 2019 maps

5Z0lCmJ.jpg

Thanks for this. I’ve tried the SD card still not working. Instead of getting mib1 and mib2 folders I get two folders named meta and data. Additionally the map update on my Audi does not give me the option of regional updates . The only option is the entire digital Europe version

Upload 2019 6 6 22 0 39