Q5 2019 Q5

Picked mine up today, liking it a lot. The air suspension is sublime :)

Question for any other recent 2019 collections - I have the storage pack, but car is missing the storage cubby under the light switch on drivers side. All the other storage pack elements are there except this one. Didn't notice until I drove away from dealer; obv. will mention it to them but if it is an error I guess I'll just have to live with it. Just wondering if any other 2019 owners have got storage pack and have that cubby?

Reactions: mxnrg and NevMan

Question for any other recent 2019 collections - I have the storage pack, but car is missing the storage cubby under the light switch on drivers side. All the other storage pack elements are there except this one. Didn't notice until I drove away from dealer; obv. will mention it to them but if it is an error I guess I'll just have to live with it. Just wondering if any other 2019 owners have got storage pack and have that cubby?

Good to hear, any pics?
I don’t have the storage pack, but fairly sure the one you mention isn’t part of pack anymore

Reactions: pauly69
Sorry buddy, no pics - but let's face it they all look the same lol - just google q5 daytona ;). Basically it looks just like the one in the CAR review which shows off the air suspension dynamic mode lowering nicely. I have all the packs, leather, electrics etc. Only really missing the pano-roof which I know some folks love but I'm a bit 'meh' about :)

https://www.carmagazine.co.uk/car-r...audi/audi-q5-tfsi-2017-long-term-test-review/

I do suspect it's just a case of the configurator not being updated for the loss of that cubby, I'm not gonna worry too much about. Thanks for replying :)

Reactions: NevMan
Sorry buddy, no pics - but let's face it they all look the same lol - just google q5 daytona ;). Basically it looks just like the one in the CAR review which shows off the air suspension dynamic mode lowering nicely. I have all the packs, leather, electrics etc. Only really missing the pano-roof which I know some folks love but I'm a bit 'meh' about :)

https://www.carmagazine.co.uk/car-r...audi/audi-q5-tfsi-2017-long-term-test-review/

I do suspect it's just a case of the configurator not being updated for the loss of that cubby, I'm not gonna worry too much about. Thanks for replying :)

Rulez is rulez, pics of your own car

Reactions: cuke2u and pauly69
Lol, I didn't even take any pics in the collection bay, either cover on or off - if I do take some you'll be the first to know ;)

I have the storage pack and have the cubby hole under the light switch. It is enormous - big enough for a folding umbrella. Perhaps the air suspension deletes it?

Reactions: NevMan and pauly69
Thanks for response, I’m still awaiting comment from dealer, although I expect it is due to either a general deletion or as you say another option I have. Will update when I hear back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine is a 2019 model but no air suspension. Have the Tech pack and Comfort and Sound so it is not those and my sunroof would not change the cubby hole space. Do you have Matrix headlights? Unfortunately I don't :sorrow:

I have all the packs lol plus electric seats, electric steering wheel adjust, matrix etc. Could be anything or as suggested possibly just deleted. We’ll see :)

I have all the packs lol plus electric seats, electric steering wheel adjust, matrix etc. Could be anything or as suggested possibly just deleted. We’ll see :)

Full house there @pauly69. A guess, but maybe electrics/motor for electric steering adjust deletes. Seems a odd one, as you would have thought configurator would not allow storage pack if that was the case, or at least an advisory that one of the storage bays is deleted. Intriguing

Reactions: Q5-John and pauly69
I’m not that fussed really but would have been handy for sunglasses . If it is a mistake I’ll ask for the £175 quid back!

Considering you have spent mega ££’s on all the options, that is fair enough

Reactions: pauly69
Oh and just for you q5man, random car park shot, this is as good as you’re getting

366cc8b46266043765c0877da4da9be0.jpg

That’s in dynamic. So suspension at lowest level.

Reactions: 45bvtc, NevMan and AllanG
Oh and just for you q5man, random car park shot, this is as good as you’re getting

366cc8b46266043765c0877da4da9be0.jpg

That’s in dynamic. So suspension at lowest level.

Nice mate, same colour as mine. Led lighting telly nice (and cheap unlike other options!) Tech and comfort and sound good to go for, wish I had gone tech with mine and pano roof...next time

Yes, 2019 will have the 45 prefix, if it was me I would ask for model deletion

Hi, can I ask why would you delete the badge?