2019 rs3 tow-away alarm de-activate / turn off

gil234

Reaction score
hi everyone, tried searching forums for this but cant find an answer. everytime i take a wheel off to clean and clean the calipers etc the alarm goes off when lifting the car up and again when lowering down. i have tried the quick 2 second button press but still no joy. i know this is a silly request but its driving me up the wall ! any help greatly appreciated. cheers chris

hi everyone, tried searching forums for this but cant find an answer. everytime i take a wheel off to clean and clean the calipers etc the alarm goes off when lifting the car up and again when lowering down. i have tried the quick 2 second button press but still no joy. i know this is a silly request but its driving me up the wall ! any help greatly appreciated. cheers chris

Leave it unlocked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: gil234
Hi T-1000 thanks for reply i've tried that mate and it still goes off, someone said leave a window down ill give that a try next time im washing the car. cheers mate, chris

I’m losing the plot I think, leaving it unlocked did the trick. Thanks again T-1000

Was going to say it shouldn’t go off when the system isn’t armed.
Perhaps you unlocked it but didn’t open a door so the alarm re-armed without you noticing it ?