Facelift 2019 S3 8V Resonator Delete

J40KCK

Reaction score
Hello people. I’ve just picked up my first Audi ever 2 weeks ago. 2019 black edition S3 sportback in black. I’ve been searching around for a week or so now & cant seem to find much content on many more than 1 2019 S3 with a res delete. If there is anyone that can help me as the worst part of the car is how poor it sounds & i don’t have £1100 for a miltek catback just now lol.
Any help is really much appreciated
Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCS Powervalve anti-drone res delete is available ;-)
Cheers
Nige

Reactions: MikeParkin
BCS Powervalve anti-drone res delete is available ;-)
Cheers
Nige

How much louder does the res delete make the 2019 S3s I've been debating for a while about getting this done
but don't want it overly loud as my boy racer days are long gone .

Hello people. I’ve just picked up my first Audi ever 2 weeks ago. 2019 black edition S3 sportback in black. I’ve been searching around for a week or so now & cant seem to find much content on many more than 1 2019 S3 with a res delete. If there is anyone that can help me as the worst part of the car is how poor it sounds & i don’t have £1100 for a miltek catback just now lol.
Any help is really much appreciated
Cheers.

Totally agree pal wish I would of got a 18 plate car as they sound so much better than the 68 onwards cars

Totally agree pal wish I would of got a 18 plate car as they sound so much better than the 68 onwards cars

I feel you mate. I’m going to go for the VAG sport res delete pipe from awesome GTI. It’s worth the risk. I’m confident that it won’t be to loud as there is still the first filter(GPF or whatever) to go through plus the back box. I want it to sound more like the power it actually has.
It’s really strange how there is hardly any videos or anything of people on here with a 2019 res delete.
But like I said I’m just going for the VAG sport one. Soon as it’s on I’ll put up a few clips. Obviously once all this pandemic chaos is over.

Reactions: John Pilkington
I feel you mate. I’m going to go for the VAG sport res delete pipe from awesome GTI. It’s worth the risk. I’m confident that it won’t be to loud as there is still the first filter(GPF or whatever) to go through plus the back box. I want it to sound more like the power it actually has.
It’s really strange how there is hardly any videos or anything of people on here with a 2019 res delete.
But like I said I’m just going for the VAG sport one. Soon as it’s on I’ll put up a few clips. Obviously once all this pandemic chaos is over.

Yeah defiantly put some video clips up pal as there is not a lot out there to listen to .
Had loads of work done at Awesome GTI on my old Golf R and S3 over the years they know there stuff .

Yeah defiantly put some video clips up pal as there is not a lot out there to listen to .
Had loads of work done at Awesome GTI on my old Golf R and S3 over the years they know there stuff .
Hi is that the one based in irlam manchester

I was in the same boat mate my car was built in January of this year and I got it 3 weeks ago and have already had the res deleted.

It does improve the sound but it's not over the top. A good throaty sound in dynamic with a few quiet pops and bangs when coming down the Rev range but in eco mode its still pretty civilised.

Id definitely recommend it as I didnt want to stick a full system on a brand new car so thought I would give this a bash first given how cheap a mod it is.

I was in the same boat mate my car was built in January of this year and I got it 3 weeks ago and have already had the res deleted.

It does improve the sound but it's not over the top. A good throaty sound in dynamic with a few quiet pops and bangs when coming down the Rev range but in eco mode its still pretty civilised.

Id definitely recommend it as I didnt want to stick a full system on a brand new car so thought I would give this a bash first given how cheap a mod it is.

Dynamite mate perfect. Mine was built in September but only got registered end of January. Got mine 3 weeks ago as well. I’m coming from a 66 plate A45 & it sounded insane in Sport mode. Love the S3 but it sounds awful. What res delete pipe did you go for mate?

Yeah I felt the same mate I didnt enjoy the sound at all so had to do something about it!

I got mine off eBay mate £75 and £40 fitted. It doesnt have anti drone but if im being honest mate I've not noticed any droning anyway.

It's obviously personal preference if you spend extra and go anti drone but I wasnt too fussed especially after coming from a decatted non res cobra back on my VXR!

If you want to PM me your number I have a few videos (albeit not that great) of the exhaust in dynamic after it was fitted.

Take my advice for what it is worth?:blink:
Get the BCS anti drone res delete.....I had a res delete pipe fitted to my 2017 S3...sounded awful on start up, overrun and in normal and sport mode. BCS sorted those issues, highly recommended.

Reactions: N.J.H
Take my advice for what it is worth?:blink:
Get the BCS anti drone res delete.....I had a res delete pipe fitted to my 2017 S3...sounded awful on start up, overrun and in normal and sport mode. BCS sorted those issues, highly recommended.

I might be wrong but the 2017 models didn’t come with that daft PPF filter which I believe is making them sound so poor. I might be wrong but I’m thinking about removing the ppf filter & having a flange welded on the end so I can bolt on/off when my MOT comes

I might be wrong but the 2017 models didn’t come with that daft PPF filter which I believe is making them sound so poor. I might be wrong but I’m thinking about removing the ppf filter & having a flange welded on the end so I can bolt on/off when my MOT comes

I'd be careful going down the route of removing the gpf pal if your car needs warranty work doing or had engine failure my guess is Audi would try and blame it on changes you had made to the car .

I'd be careful going down the route of removing the gpf pal if your car needs warranty work doing or had engine failure my guess is Audi would try and blame it on changes you had made to the car .

Yeah that’s 100% what they would say. But I’m betting they would say that even with a res delete.
It’s only really a weekend car for myself & I intend on going as far as i can with it on stock internals so if I’m honest warranty work isn’t on my mind but appreciate the advice a lot. It seems criminal driving an S3 that sounds like mine lol

Yeah that’s 100% what they would say. But I’m betting they would say that even with a res delete.
It’s only really a weekend car for myself & I intend on going as far as i can with it on stock internals so if I’m honest warranty work isn’t on my mind but appreciate the advice a lot. It seems criminal driving an S3 that sounds like mine lol

Well if that's your plan removing it won't be a problem until its three year old :icon thumright:

Were in the same boat pal mine sounds $..t to