2020 Nurburgring Trip

b2

Reaction score
Hi All,

Is there any planned trips for Nurburgring this year from this forum? If not I may arrange one if people are interested... Ja or Nein?

Put your comments / suggestions below, thanks.

Attachments

• 20200112_113728.jpg
    20200112_113728.jpg
    468.8 KB · Views: 540
i would be up for that, but i wont be coming in my A6 though since i have replaced it with a Mercedes CLS

when are you thinking of going, May/June/July are really good months to go

I thought this forum had like an annual trip down to the ring but from the lack of comments obviously not, some of my mates are planning a trip around June.

no, this forum tends to go to a place in Beligum instead of the Green Hell :redrs4::racer:

I am planning a trip to Nurburgring next year. I have never been to Europe and always wanted to visit this Formula 1 racing track. I am planning to start my trip to Paris. I will stay a week with my girlfriends and then go by train to the Nurburgring track. My dream is to rent a sports car and make some circles on the most dangerous racing track of Formula 1 history. I know that I will spend this a lot of money, but it is not bothering me, because you gain such experience maybe once in a life, and it is worth it.