2020 RS5

Simonwhite2000

840i GC
Reaction score
Thoughts? Looks a lot less aggressive to my eyes...

Attachments

• rs5 f.jpg
    rs5 f.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 411
  • rs5 r.jpg
    rs5 r.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 385
Reactions: NevMan
What is with the new RS mode rev counters? I prefer my current circular rev counter rather than the 80’s version they are going for...

From a looks perspective, need to see one in the flesh to pass full judgement..Rear looks like design cue from RS6/7, which I think is the worst part of the design...

Interesting that they offer a carbon roof, saving 4 Kg. How much does the pan roof weight? New set of wheels is welcome...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like the new wheels. Like the rear diffuser. Other than that, it’s more Audi A1 than Audi R8.

In the past I’d be first in-line for the new stuff but there’s nothing here that makes me want to get out if what I’ve got and into a new one.

I’m not sold on the overall design direction that Audi’s heading in. Only two cars that currently interest me are the RS6 and the RSQ8 and even then, the all-touch screen interiors are putting me off.

PS - carbon roof was an option before the Audi Sport models came in.

Reactions: NevMan
Like the new wheels. Like the rear diffuser. Other than that, it’s more Audi A1 than Audi R8.

In the past I’d be first in-line for the new stuff but there’s nothing here that makes me want to get out if what I’ve got and into a new one.

I’m not sold on the overall design direction that Audi’s heading in. Only two cars that currently interest me are the RS6 and the RSQ8 and even then, the all-touch screen interiors are putting me off.

PS - carbon roof was an option before the Audi Sport models came in.

Completely agree aside from I quite like the RS7 as well. Audi have lost it for me really. Used to love quite a lot of their range. Trouble is nothing from BMW or Merc is appealing either really!

Agreed.
Aggressive styling is a thing of the past for all car manufacturers.
Except Honda that is :racer:

I love the Blue launch colour and think it looks too similar to the PFL to justify swapping into. Pricing will be crazy too to near replicate my current specification.

The post WLTP approach of pre-loading spec into a 'Sport', 'Vorsprung' model etc prevents you tailoring your ideal mix of all options. F-ing Gretas!!!

Reactions: Simonwhite2000 and NevMan
Audi seen to be the worst for this not allowing individual options lark. If you wanted extended LED it used to cost 100gbp. Now if you want it you need to spend 1800 quid on comfort and sound pack.

Anyone know how this impacts the current generation residuals? Quite fancy the look of an RS6 :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Terminator x