2021 best drying towel?

S32B

Reaction score
tenor.gif

Very quiet on all the forums these days isn't it???

Anyway, as the title says what is the best drying towel out at the moment? I'm sure @jassyo06 will have some ideas!

I did see this advertised the other day which got me thinking about them (hence the question) looks decent for £13:

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Sandra
Haha, you are not wrong mate, nothing going on here.

Have tried a few and quite like the CG Wooly Mammoth, but my favourite (I have a few of these) is the Gyeon Q2M Silk Dryer, and not bad for £16 odd for the large one.

Reactions: Jassyo06, S32B and 8YARWY
Jeez, no other bites….tumbleweed is rife

Reactions: S32B and Jassyo06
Jeez, no other bites….tumbleweed is rife
Lol not tried the gyeon drying towel myself my recommendation would be the Purestar Supreme drying towel

Reactions: S32B and NevMan
I’ve been using a Meguiars Supreme Drying Towel for the past few months, and it’s water absorbency is excellent, though the towel does get heavy when fully wet.

Reactions: S32B, Jassyo06 and NevMan
Lol not tried the gyeon drying towel myself my recommendation would be the Purestar Supreme drying towel

Cheers mate...out of stock though :(

Cheers mate...out of stock though :(

Trust me, you can’t go wrong with the Gyeon silk dryer

Reactions: S32B and AlS3BE
I have a Synchro kit with 95% of the product still left in each bottle plus the the gyeon cure yours for £55
Very tempting! Let me come back to you on that offer :sunglasses:

Trust me, you can’t go wrong with the Gyeon silk dryer

Cheers mate.

Just noticed your sig "Current: 2020 Mini Cooper S Exclusive" did you post about that??? Thought you were mad on the X3 M40???

Reactions: NevMan

My favourite towel at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: S32B
Cheers mate.

Just noticed your sig "Current: 2020 Mini Cooper S Exclusive" did you post about that??? Thought you were mad on the X3 M40???

Haha, I was mad on it mate, but new kitchen and extension meant it went. Might get something again in the coming months. Cooper S is the Mrs’ that she got new in March 2020. I prepped and ceramic coated it at the dealership

Reactions: S32B
Haha, I was mad on it mate, but new kitchen and extension meant it went. Might get something again in the coming months. Cooper S is the Mrs’ that she got new in March 2020. I prepped and ceramic coated it at the dealership
What did you do at the dealership @NevMan? Interested to hear what you applied and how well it has held up so far? You must get on very well with your MINI dealer for them to allow you to prep and cost the car at their dealership! :friends:

What did you do at the dealership @NevMan? Interested to hear what you applied and how well it has held up so far? You must get on very well with your MINI dealer for them to allow you to prep and cost the car at their dealership! :friends:

Hi mate. I spent the best part of 9 hours there. Had access to
Their underground wash bays (well
One of them) with jet wash. Then moved into end of workshop where valeters sepmd 5 mins drying etc. Usual decon, prep, clay, wash, single stage correction and applied Gyeon Q2 Pure ceramic. (Thicker so single coat only) Car is 18 months old and coating still going strong. It is a black car,
Bit often just snowfoam, rinse, and the. Rinse with 0ppm water and let it dry, and most dirt and grime comes off with zero contact.

Reactions: SPIKE_
In fact back there in the next week or so as my father in laws countryman is arriving so will do the same for his.

In fact back there in the next week or so as my father in laws countryman is arriving so will do the same for his.
Your a glutton for punishment! Good luck….what coating you going with this time?

I have a great drying towel i got from a car show a couple of years ago (can't remember the brand) BUT they are a pain to wring out when you have finished with them.

Your a glutton for punishment! Good luck….what coating you going with this time?

Haha, I enjoy it, and more so having a decent controlled environment. Using CanCoat on his. Plenty good enough as he will not take care washing etc so what is the point

• Haha
Reactions: SPIKE_
I have a great drying towel i got from a car show a couple of years ago (can't remember the brand) BUT they are a pain to wring out when you have finished with them.

Now that is really helpful…not

Reactions: NevMan and S32B
There's a review on the clay cloth company ones here

I'm using a twisted loop from In2detailing and pleased with it. You probably already know this but best performance if you wet them first sorry if this is granny and eggs etc !!

Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk

I have a few different towels bought over the years but my favourite by a distance is a gtechniq MF4 microfibre towel.
Gets to work straight away and absorbs more than you think