2022 Avant 2.0TFSI

Mark334

Reaction score
Just getting to grips with my A4 Avant after trading up from the A3. The MMI touchscreen and no input dial takes a bit to get used to.

But has anyone else got a recent delivery, where it is now no longer able to have DAB Radio Text displayed while driving. Can't seem to figure it out.

Cheers

Just getting to grips with my A4 Avant after trading up from the A3. The MMI touchscreen and no input dial takes a bit to get used to.

But has anyone else got a recent delivery, where it is now no longer able to have DAB Radio Text displayed while driving. Can't seem to figure it out.

Cheers
On the Home Screen select Radio > Select DAB > Station > Radio Text.

Reactions: Mark334
On the Home Screen select Radio > Select DAB > Station > Radio Text.
Yup I can get radio text from the three lines in the bottom right corner of the screen on any radio station. As soon as I turn a wheel it comes up with a message saying not available while driving. The 21 plate A5 courtesy car my son had, still had text available on large screen an on the virtual display. Checking with Dealer

Yup I can get radio text from the three lines in the bottom right corner of the screen on any radio station. As soon as I turn a wheel it comes up with a message saying not available while driving. The 21 plate A5 courtesy car my son had, still had text available on large screen an on the virtual display. Checking with Dealer
I see the same message as soon as the car starts to move.