2022 Model Changes

Klin 42

Reaction score
I placed an order about a month ago with a leasing company for a 35 TFSI S Line. I am not of course expecting it to arrive until some time next year. Is anyone aware of what changes there will be on 2022 cars other than hopefully bug free software

Reactions: DreamInCode
I would imagine cars produced now will be classed as 2022 models. I think manufacturers class cars made around September onwards as the next years version changes or not.

Wireless android auto is now standard

• Love
Reactions: MA3RC and DreamInCode
One of the reasons for the delay in mine getting built was apparently the spec change for the 2022 model. By next year you may be on the 2023 model!

Only noticeable change was the two USB's were one standard, one C type - now both C.

BTW I have had mine since the end of August and no bugs to report after 1400 miles.

Only noticeable change was the two USB's were one standard, one C type - now both C.

BTW I have had mine since the end of August and no bugs to report after 1400 miles.
I thought that the identical USB connectors was a 2021 feature? (As a rough guide 70 plate cars seem to have USB A/C and 21 plate cars are both USB C.)

I thought that the identical USB connectors was a 2021 feature? (As a rough guide 70 plate cars seem to have USB A/C and 21 plate cars are both USB C.)
Mines a 70 plate - November 2020 - 2 x USBC

Reactions: AdamInKent

Likewise, end July I received mine (although it arrived in UK in May). Touch wood, only thing that pops up in the same areas (near Blackwall Tunnel) is the SOS ping. 8 hrs drive up and down to Scotland, no SOS pings...no other bugs. Now done 1.7k miles

21 plate car here (built in March/April though), 2 x USB Cs

Reactions: Mastachaz and AdamInKent
Wireless android auto is now available. It's on my car which I picked up today. No idea whether it will be available as a software update.

i think need latest update wich i dont have yet or im doing something wrong

When was your car built? - mine was built in August/September this year
What phone do you have? - android version?
I did buy ready build new car so no idea when was build . i got 2x usb C porst.

galaxy s21+ so latest