255/35/19 Tyres On A4 B7???

jey

Reaction score
anyone know if theres rubbing problems with a 255/35/19??

the wheels are 19" genuine rs4's and im planning on putting them on a 06 A4 2.0T FSI Q Sline Special Edition!! thats a mouthful lol

just wondering if the arches on the A4 B7's were the same width as the rs4 B7 arches???

I remember someone asked the same question before and the answer was the ET was too big or too small Cant remember which! Did u try searching? Im sure somone will be along soon enough to give you some more info.

No, RS4's have wider arches, genuine RS4 wheels will stick out too far and they'll rub especially on the front. Forget it and get some replicas which will fit OK.

No, RS4's have wider arches, genuine RS4 wheels will stick out too far and they'll rub especially on the front. Forget it and get some replicas which will fit OK.

ive these fitted to my b6 at the min but with 235/35 tyres

you sure the rs4 arches are more flared??

Definitely, have you not seen an RS4? The arches are huge compared to a standard A4.

Definitely, have you not seen an RS4? The arches are huge compared to a standard A4.

just had a look at a few rs4's from the back compared to the standard b7 and yes they are huge!

the b7 arches must be wider than the b6 so wonder wud i get away with the 235's, works fine at the min on the b6, its a sport and is lowered 20mm, ano the sline's are lowered more! think 30mm not sure tho