3.0 TDI 218 quattro Avant ordered

dts439

Reaction score
apparently it's build week 30 so can pick it up on 1st September. So not too long to wait.

Slight leap of faith as have only driven the 272 as so few 218s about.

Should be a keeper hopefully (A3 was only temp as I'd given up waiting for the B9) and 3rd Audi in Daytona (shame Lava Grey was removed). As good as the 184 diesel is I really miss the V6...

Congratulations on the order!, Quicker delivery than some others (including me!)

What trim / options have you gone for?

Thanks. I think I was lucky with the number of slots dealer could "spec amend " I was assuming end Sep.

I've gone overboard with the "tick" pen so we could play "what haven't I spec'd" battleships?

"we could play "what haven't I spec'd" battleships?" Love it.

What dealer did you order from out of interest? Never though about the possibility of amending a slot.

I've gone for a Bril Black - TFSI 190 STronic - S-Line - Tech Pack - Light and Vision Pack -Virtual Cockpit and Heated Seats.

Really wanted the ACC, but didn't want the whole driver assistance pack...

Camberley Audi. They did me a great deal on both current A3 and the new A4.

Most dealers have slots already selected that they can change. Worst case they actually get built and they sell them to people who want a car immediately

I think Tech and Light and Vision are great options. The virtual cockpit is great. Still surprised heated seats are not standard in UK. I'm sure they were on the TT mk 1!

I have ACC on the A3 and it's great with the s tronic. I've also gone for HUD and sunroof as my last A4 was a bit dark inside. I've stuck with 18" wheels as did not like the 19s enough. May change later. I also did not tick privacy glass or tow bar but that's about it.

Reactions: scotty76 and PhxViper
True, mine is coming from Stoke Audi. I had a look at what they had in stock but didn't have the combinations I wanted!

I know heated seats were an option on my B7. But at only £300 it's not the end of the world.

Yeah I've seen a lot of demonstrations of the ACC with s-tronic. Seems like it would be amazing in stop and go traffic. But nevermind, maybe next time.
Sounds like it's going to be a great car. Looking forward to the pictures.