3.0 TDI QUATTRO REMAP OPTIONS.

harra1979

Reaction score
Hi All,

Car is in the garage at the moment getting a new cluth and DMF fitted. Once I get it back and its working like it should be (hopefully) I am looking to have the car remapped, as at the moment its just not up there with my previous car (BMW 335d Msport un-mapped).

Im looking for opinions on who to use. I have used e-maps on a previous 330d and 320d and never had any issues, but dont know if there are any other tuners that are more respected by the Audi community?

Also has anybody any experience of using Superchips Blufin device?

I am located in the North East and dont want to travel to far.

Thanks Andy

I recently remapped a 08 plate A4 3.0TDI Cab and was amazed at the mid range power of it. I have a tweaked S3 and the diesel after the remap had more mid range power than it. I was very impressed and so was the customer. That was a Shark Performance Stage 1 remap.

Broadstar,

Can you tell me more about your remaps and what kind of price you would charge for the 3.0 tdi?

Hi Andy,

what year is your car? The engine code would also be useful. It is underneath the chassis no. on your V5. This will allow us to give you a little more info.

Thanks, Rick

Hi Rick,

The car was registered September 2008. The engine number is CCW006203.

Cheers Andy

Ok, so it's a 240bhp common rail unit with an EDC17 ECU. This kind of ECU needs removal from the car to be remapped, so is a lot more involved than previous cars.

You're a little way from us, but we charge £350 for the remap, or £600 for the remap and DPF removal if you want better economy and no worries with future DPF reliability issues.

Cheers, Rick

Ok, so it's a 240bhp common rail unit with an EDC17 ECU. This kind of ECU needs removal from the car to be remapped, so is a lot more involved than previous cars.

You're a little way from us, but we charge £350 for the remap, or £600 for the remap and DPF removal if you want better economy and no worries with future DPF reliability issues.

Cheers, Rick

Hi Rick,

What kind of Power gains are we looking at from each of those options?

Remap only is about 280-290hp and with DPF removal you could get between 300 and 310 I reckon.
I've just had mine done and awaiting booking for dyno