3.0tdi induction kit options?

I think the stock one provides more than enough air for even a tuned engine.
Plus I've heard that the oils on aftermarket kits and filters can cause havoc with the maf.

I've not heard of anyone else using one on a 3.0 tdi

Reactions: evans1089
Have a look at my build thread, You can improve the intake box on a 3.0 tdi but I think the standard air filter is very good.

Karl.

I've had the K&N direct replacement filter for 18 months on my 3.0TDi with no issues.

Ditto I have the K&N cone on my 3 litre too, made a world ofndiffernce you can actually feel it! Great option for under 50 notes, saves the bill for new filters at service time, and you just wash it at night, let it dry over night, spray up in am let dry for a bit and refit, perfect sat eve / sun am job. I have no issues yet but only on 11k on the car and fitted at 7k 3 months ago, but recommend one definately :icon_thumright:

eBay, Jays performance as I recall was the shop, just go to K&N website directly to get your part number then get on eBay to find the cheapest supplier of your exact part number. They come per oiled up ready for use. I have bought a new oil kit, yet again eBay think it was under £8 including delivery