3.2 v6 remap

Hi guys
Anyone remapped a 3.2 v6 or increased the bhp.
Not a lot of info out there
In general turbo cars remap a lot better than not turbo cars, such as yours.

You can get some minimal gains from a remap, but I wouldn't expect a lot.

To get more out of it you're looking at things such as cold air intakes for a little boost, perhaps a better exhaust and whacking on a turbo or supercharger.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

As above not many people bother tuning these other than simple add ons and a remap possibly as the gains are not significant. The £ per bhp figure is quite large. Any significant gains can only come from forced induction such as supercharging which quite a lot of people do with the PES kit. But this isn't cheap . Some exhaust mods and intake to make more of the sound and a good map will usually improve driveability and pick up. But don't expect big things.
Quick Google.
https://jku.com.au/audi-a4-b7-3-2-v...emap-12bhp-25nm-chip-tuning.html#ig_lightbox2[gal]/1/

As above, remap will improve drivability especially with exhaust upgrades but it is not going to add huge power. I have a miltek s4 exhaust on mine, cold air induction from an a5. The noise is good but there is no noticeable difference in power to stock. Im looking at replacing the cats for sports cats and removing the second resonator on the downpipes before getting a custom tune.

The supercharger is good in theory but not really practical. The 3.2 is too high compression for forced induction so there is no bolt on kit. The easiest route is to swap out for the 3.0 from the b8 s4 but then you need the whole lot including loom and ecu and clocks etc.
Which unless you have a scrap s4 and the skills and time probably doesn't make sense.

I wouldn't bother with a remap on the 3.2 V6, or on any Audi naturally aspirated engine.

The gains per £ are pretty small. Even with a decent exhaust, cold air intake and modified airbox, topped up with a remap, don't expect to see any more than 12hp. You may realistically see 10hp, but the car won't feel much quicker. If the map's done by a reputable tuner, it'll smoothen out flat spots, and generally make the pick-up smoother.

The only big gains would require an engine swap.

1.8T.
2.0T.
4.2 V8 40V.
4.2 V8 40VT.