3.2dsg first service

onianbag

Reaction score
i know this has been covered for the tdi-ers out there, but mine is due now and just wondered what I am in for, and what the drill is regarding written quotes etc.

I looked on the Audi website for all the dealers near where I lived and where I worked. I then emailed the various garages for a quote and a breakdown of the work.

That way you have written confirmation of the price from them. I went with Southampton Audi when I phoned up to book my car in the price of the service was £15 more thna I had been quoted in the email but when I told him what I had been quoted he never questioned it.

J.

Sure, get a quote and also ask their hourly rate and oil prices. Enter those in the Audi service price spreadsheet (service spreadsheet) and see whet you get. If their quote is better then good for you, get it in writing.

If its over the price ask them why they are charging more than audi recommends and would they mind if you told Audi UK about their practice?

At £85 per hour & £9.99 per longlife litre

The 3.2 should be £249.50 + VAT for the 1st AVS

How many miles / How old is your 3.2.
Ive owned mine a year now, and have done 7000 miles. So not sure if it needs a service or not ?

S-Line

By the wonders of modern technology, pull the left-hand stick below your tacho, and the magic computer will tell you when your service is due!

its an 04 plate and i've done 12k and the service light has been on for 2 weeks now. have been quoted 280+vat by lancaster audi in manchester. need to shop around me thinks!

[ QUOTE ]
S-Line

By the wonders of modern technology, pull the left-hand stick below your tacho, and the magic computer will tell you when your service is due!

[/ QUOTE ]

right hand one on mine dood