3 for 2 on all Auto Finesse products!

WX51TXR

Polished Bliss
Reaction score
Website
www.polishedbliss.co.uk
This took a fair bit of planning and a lot of bulk buying to pull off, but our mad March offer is 3 for 2 on all Auto Finesse products, including all of the brand new products too (Oblitarate, Mercury, Total, Spritz, Hide Cleaner and Hide Conditioner). The only exception is Desire, which is excluded given that it's a strictly limited edition product. All the gory details can be found here...

3 for 2 on Auto Finesse

The good news is, we're actually going to attempt to keep this offer open for the whole of March! Whether or not this happens will depend on the rate at which James and his team can keep us resupplied. On a final note relevant particularly to local customers, we have all of the products in stock, with the exception of Spritz and Desire, which will be delivered by courier to us today or first thing tomorrow. This won't affect online orders, and they wouldn't normally be shipped out until the following day anyway. Enjoy!

:icon_thumright:

Thanks for the post. I have actually been watching the site to see what the offer would be and actually decided to buy the Auto finesse citrus power 1L as well as the 200g Clay Bar and Auto finesse Finale as the lubricant.

Can anybody tell me whether the clay bar and auto finesse finale are suitable together for the job of claying please.

I actually picked the quick detailer based on the fact that even the maguiars clay kits seem to use a quick detailer BUT the auto finesse finale is not listed with the clay bar and that catergory unlike the meguiars and blackfire products.

Could you also give an update as to when you guys at PB are due to get the Blackfire wet ice over fire kit back in stock, if at all.

My last question is regarding the interior piano black inlays of the A4 black editions, which products are suitable to use across all the interior plastic etc

Ha.just recieved my citrus power and tried it out today.Its the best product ive used for ages,it does exactly what it says it does.Cleans everything, and on a lightly messed car you wont need to shampoo after its jet washed off.Really impressed.Id like to use it all over the car but its a bit too expensive for that.Well recommended

Thanks for the post. I have actually been watching the site to see what the offer would be and actually decided to buy the Auto finesse citrus power 1L as well as the 200g Clay Bar and Auto finesse Finale as the lubricant.

Can anybody tell me whether the clay bar and auto finesse finale are suitable together for the job of claying please.

I actually picked the quick detailer based on the fact that even the maguiars clay kits seem to use a quick detailer BUT the auto finesse finale is not listed with the clay bar and that catergory unlike the meguiars and blackfire products.

Could you also give an update as to when you guys at PB are due to get the Blackfire wet ice over fire kit back in stock, if at all.

My last question is regarding the interior piano black inlays of the A4 black editions, which products are suitable to use across all the interior plastic etc

worth waiting for the blackfire

Sorry for the tardy reply; it's been a little busy at PB HQ in the past few days! Okay, the reason that Finale isn't listed as a clay lube is because it contains wax. Any quick detailers that contain wax or synthetic sealant polymers aren't suitable for claying, as they lay down protection - which isn't needed at the prep stage. Thus, in our clay section, only true quick detailers with no added protection are listed. That said, Finale will work okay as a lube, but do you really want to be laying down wax as you clay? If this doesn't matter to your routine, crack on with it...

Blackfire is finally due back in stock in its revised form around the 13th of March - this date may slip a little if customs are slow (they have been lately). All of the new formulas are minor revisions of the old, and all work very well - smart new branding too. Finally, for your piano black plastic inlays - an interior quick detailer, such as Auto Finesse Spritz is a good choice, or else you can use Werkstat Prime Acrylic if you want to clean and protect them more thoroughly.

:icon_thumright:

Thanks for the response rich. I'll definitely have a look at those products you mentioned. I actually am looking forward to seeing the blackfire be back in stock.

The car really looks neglected about now and the advanced wash kit with a bit of auto finesse finale should give it a little boost til i buy the blackfire kit. I'm new to the whole world of detailing and actually should read a little more of your descriptions. Seems like the the R222 auto total wash does the same job as auto finesse citrus power and i could have replaced that with the Auto finesse spritz.

Oh well, i'll have plently supply for next winter lol.