30th October Mid Week Meet 7:00pm

antowens

Car Nut
Reaction score
Right guys since there appears to be a lot of interest in a midweek meet, I have decided that Thursday 30th October will be the date for this. As of yet no real location planned but was thinking maybe Krispy Kreme(Manchester) or some were like that, this will be from 7:00pm onwards give everyone time to have there tea and the traffic to ease.

Any ideas on other locations please post up don't be shy, all locations must be well lit no dodgy areas please.

1. Antowens

Address for the meet is:
Manchester - Hotlight Store
Barton Dock Road
Trafford Park
Manchester
M41 7PP

Thanks

Last edited:
Count me in!

1. Antowens
2. Tay

Reactions: antowens
I'll be free Thursday so count me in.

1. Antowens
2. Tay
3. Lambster
4. Dan-Jnr

1. Antowens
2. Tay
3. Lambster
4. Dan-Jnr
5.Yolo_8p3

Unfortunately I'm in Scotland working till the end of the month :(

Since I can see the Trafford centre from mine think it would be rude not to come

dropped myself in that one

So who's buying the doughnuts?

1. Antowens
2. Tay
3. Lambster
4. Dan-Jnr
5. Yolo_8p3
6. Ruffrida

I will be away working again sorry guys :(

BUT as a consolidation prize i will give @antowens enough wonga for a 12 box of doughnuts from krispy creme, get your order in with your names on the list so its easy for ant please all i ask is i want pictures thought thats the only condition

ant i need your paypal dude whatsapp it to me :)

@ruffrida
@Tay
@davy1977
@dannyh
@Jim
@Tezler
@andy1010
@Jambo26
@warrioruw
@Benisere
@Arcam
@Dan-Jnr
@atkins14
@kellogz
@Randomage
@Mesa
@sixpot
@dwaramage1982
@Lambster
@Dtwm1
@Charlie_s3
@Silvio

@Sandra is this a valid way of getting people to go to meets? if so the other areas better step up their game :)

Last edited:
I'm gonna attempt to fit my
s tronic gearknob before hand so if anything goes wrong I'll be walking there

Reactions: P40ULW and antowens
I will be away working again sorry guys :(

BUT as a consolidation prize i will give @antowens enough wonga for a 12 box of doughnuts from krispy creme, get your order in with your names on the list so its easy for ant please

i want pictures thought thats the only condition

ant i need your paypal dude whats app it to me :)

@ruffrida
@Tay
@davy1977
@dannyh
@Jim
@Tezler
@andy1010
@Jambo26
@warrioruw
@Benisere
@Arcam
@Dan-Jnr
@atkins14
@kellogz
@Randomage
@Mesa
@sixpot
@dwaramage1982
@Lambster
@Dtwm1
@Charlie_s3
@Silvio

Gutted you cant come mate a great gesture hope to catch up soon and will get it sent to you

Reactions: P40ULW
I'm gonna attempt to fit my
s tronic gearknob before hand so if anything goes wrong I'll be walking there

@antowens make sure @Yolo_8p3 only takes half a doughnut if he walks and if he comes by bus........ well we wont go into that!

Reactions: antowens and Yolo_8p3
I may just bring my heatgun with me and let you do it for me oh ur not coming damn

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413399519303003
yum yum

Reactions: Sandra and P40ULW
Ill bring the VCDS cable and laptop along if anyone's stuck in a fault code/coding dilemma - although the battery life of the laptop isn't great anymore!

Reactions: Benisere, antowens and Yolo_8p3
BUMP !!! Come on guys/gals first 12 members down will get a doughnut(FREE) courtesy of @P40ULW

Got to be worth a trip for that alone plus the great banter. Also for them members already on the list, can you put down what doughnut you would like next to your names please.

Thanks everyone

Reactions: P40ULW
1. Antowens
2. Tay
3. Lambster
4. Dan-Jnr
5. Yolo_8p3
6. Ruffrida
7. Silvio

Ill bring the VCDS cable and laptop along if anyone's stuck in a fault code/coding dilemma - although the battery life of the laptop isn't great anymore!

Please if I could use your services, I have not long had the car so would like to check If if there is any error. also would like to change settings if you can help with that?

do you charge a fee for this?

The @Jim didn't work again, is it possibly because you didn't type my full username?

On the meet note I will be there as I'm on 6-2 that week, I'll probably miss out on a donut though as I will be coming after putting my son to bed at 7.

Just for future reference if we have them here again we need to make sure it's never on a Friday as there is already a meet here every Friday evening.

1. Antowens
2. Tay
3. Lambster
4. Dan-Jnr
5. Yolo_8p3
6. Ruffrida
7. Silvio
8. Jim

Yeh mentioned Friday is a total joke

Just need to put a evening off request to my manager I'll see how that will end

I hope thats not an excuse i am hearing
Should be fine pal should be a nice lickle meet this coffee,doughnuts,vagcom,me,
What else could a meet require!

BUMP on this guys and gals we have free doughnuts what are you waiting for hahaha

Should be a good turn out this