350Z opinions please

Alonzo

Reaction score
Hi,
Whilst producing my documents to the police this morning i spotted a silver Z turning into the nissan dealers which i thought looked totally awesome btw, 1st one i've seen in the flesh.
Long story short i thought seeing as i have my drivers license and cirtificate of insurance on me i'd go for a test drive.
All went as planned and out on the road i went....I was totally impressed by its looks, interior, sound and most of all performance....I got to admit that i now having drove both prefer the Z to a TT!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif
Was just interested in any other feedback good or bad from you peeps?
If money aint a thing you can fit a supercharger to the Z for a 4 sec 0-60 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif
Danny

i really do like em....and the orange and blue colours you can get are amazing! also the sound of the engine is great!

[ QUOTE ]
caractere 007 said:
i really do like em....and the orange and blue colours you can get are amazing! also the sound of the engine is great!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto....The only negs i've read in the mags is on a wet back twisty road the dog likes to wag its tail (which makes sense being rwd), that it looks too "gangsta"(wtf) and obviously economy....I reckon i could live with that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I'm gonna keep my car for another year and make the move next spring for the GT.
Gives me more time to save the pennies..
Surely this car will be in production for a while yet as i don't think its a limited run or similar.
Danny