360 top games....

my fav games i play are saints row, test drive unlimited, pes6, tigerwoods golf, fightnight, just cause

Saints row is good especially the insurance fraud missions. Thought test drive was average

i agree test drive gets boring, they sound of set it in a more interesting location insted of hawai. got the tt and lambo spyder at the moment. need to get live so i can race others

Gears Of War is awesome and easily on par with Halo!!

Call Of Duty 3 is a great game to play and stunning to look at also.

For sheer fun, LEGO Star Wars is great, and one of the best games available at the moment.

I thought Saints Row was a poor GTA rip-off. You're much better off getting a copy of San Andreas and playing that IMHO.

I've really been enjoying Call of Duty 3, especially online. The "War" game mode is great fun. PGR2's good too.

Gears of War looks amazing but I found the single player mode a bit repetitive.

Just bought mine but nothing beats Rainbow 6 -Vegas. single player or online its the dogs.

Best games ive got are

GEARS OF WAR
DEAD RISING
RAINBOW 6 VEGAS (Face mapping with camera! - quality)
PRO EVO 6
LOST PLANET
CALL OF DUTY 3
FEAR
JUST CAUSE
BURNOUT
TIGER WOODS 07

With XBOX live, the 360 is incredible and untouchable even PS3 wont come close.

I have been playing Tom Clancey's Las Vegas on my mates 360, a great game so far.

Gears of War,
Call of duty 3 - is fantastic on-line especially when you are on the axis side and germans join in!! Slightly wrong, but very enjoyable.

Test drive, gears of war and bankshot billiards on live arcade! What more do you need. :D