3M Di-Noc, cracking stuff.........

S4 Muzza

oww! my giant blue head!
Reaction score
I had a little di-noc left after wrapping my B-pillars at the weekend and decided to use it on my rear view mirror. So i went out to the car, popped it of the mount and got started! It was a little more difficult than the B-pillars due to the curves etc but still turned out ok

S3mirror.jpg

Fairly pleased with my effort, i headed back out to the car to remount it. As soon as i applied a little preassure, this f***ing happened! :sob:

S3windowGRRRR.jpg

NOT AMUSED

Hah! I shouldn't laugh but I had the same thing happen to me last year. Had to pay £60 excess for windscreen cover so luckily not as bad as it could have been.

Unlucky bud.

u jus dont kno you own strength mate :weight_lift2:

Nicely wrapped but the screen is a total failure

Look on the bright side, you can now get the windscreen with the rain sensors in and retrofit auto lights et al :icon_thumright:

But yea, that is a bummer :crying:

Last edited:
Reactions: S4 Muzza
:lmfao: but good job dude all the same. Just make sure you post heat it otherwise it'll shrink back, Being in the front window the heat transfer will be immense. Cracking job :icon_thumright:

Im going to be getting some of this stuff (note to self - dont do the reer view mirror)

I feel for you mate, Hope you get it sorted

How f**king hard did you press?!

not hard at all!!! i was pushing with one hand and had the other hand on the mount to take the preassure. I'm thinking maybe there was a small stone chip beind the mirror or something, causing it to go so easily, because i do know my own strength, and believe me it aint up to much! haha

My roof, b pillars and door fins are covered in this it's great stuff! Mirror looks good mate but be more gentle on the screen next time lol

Are you mobile damo? or is it all done in house?
trying to bring things in house dude but we do wrap on location if it meets warranty guidelines. Depends on the job really Dave.

:lmfao: but good job dude all the same. Just make sure you post heat it otherwise it'll shrink back, Being in the front window the heat transfer will be immense. Cracking job :icon_thumright:

Still new to all this wrapping stuff, how or wat are you suppose to do when you say "post heat" ?

Still new to all this wrapping stuff, how or wat are you suppose to do when you say "post heat" ?

If at any point you heat the vinyl to get it around a corner, you need to apply heat again to same areas before you trim off the edges.

Every vinyl has it's own heat temp range. If you post heat di-noc to 80•c you should be ok.