3rd S3

ACWKGYTO

Hey Ive been off the radar recently, hope you all had a good New Year. Just made a purchase yesterday to beat the January Blues !

Apologies images not the best, ripped from Audi UK website :)
10082238647.jpg

Back in a black edition sportback Stronic 17 plate with 3000 miles on the clock, changed over from a manual back in October due to some health which meant I needed an Auto. I had a brief encounter with another brand for a few months. Just driven my car on test drive and drive home, so looking forward to getting to know it better !

Heres the spec...Black edition in Mythos black, technology pack, sunroof, virtual cockpit, black roof rails, 18 inch turbine 5 arm magnesium. Phone booster box (apparently) Black wing mirrors, comes with a good standard set up, heated seats, cruise control, Bang & Olufsen, black styling pack.

The wheels are amazing !

Extra bonus was I managed to find a car that I didnt have to pay £450 a year road tax as it was just under the 40k when new, so its £140 a year. What a stupid new rule ! I would have paid it if I'd had to but was a pleasant surprise when it came in lower. £310 extra for 5 years is a lit to ask !

The dealer was good and I got a decent deal, pleasant surprise was a free set of rubber mats and Audi detailing bag with products, which I wasnt told about, and only noticed in the boot when I got home. I didnt take any of the extras such as Lifeshine or GAP, they wanted £724 for the GAP ! I went with my usual ALA which approved GAP at about a 1/4 of their price, which I top up, whenever I change my car.

10082238651.jpg

10082238646.jpg
10082238655.jpg
10082238648.jpg

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Aye l am finished with Audi after this diesel gate emissions fixing cough cough?????? Lol
Nice car mate pano-roof is excellent

ACWKGYTO

Aye l am finished with Audi after this diesel gate emissions fixing cough cough?????? Lol
Nice car mate pano-roof is excellent

Ha Ha if I did say that I meant VW (Spawn of Satan), was tempted by a golf r estate in black but decided it would annoy me, cant turn off the cabin noise easily like the S3, and I wasnt planning to go into the funeral business as yet, have taken up golf again though, the game not the car, but the S3 sportback will do the trick. I was also tempted by a BMw 340i touring but they are even more money, £450 road tax, which I cant pay, wont pay.....how dare they do that !

ACWKGYTO

OMG I'd like my own posts if I could....the only problem Im having is I cant sell the charlie quick enough to fund the cars and the dealers just dont it like when you turn up with a suitcase full of cash !

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
PS I love you all.....were having an Audi love in this evening !
You'll the face lift car, far better than the pre face lift car in the bits it lacked in previously

Bristle Hound

Staff member
Hey Ive been off the radar recently, hope you all had a good New Year. Just made a purchase yesterday to beat the January Blues !

Apologies images not the best, ripped from Audi UK website :)
View attachment 146174

Back in a black edition sportback Stronic 17 plate with 3000 miles on the clock, changed over from a manual back in October due to some health which meant I needed an Auto. I had a brief encounter with another brand for a few months. Just driven my car on test drive and drive home, so looking forward to getting to know it better !

Heres the spec...Black edition in Mythos black, technology pack, sunroof, virtual cockpit, black roof rails, 18 inch turbine 5 arm magnesium. Phone booster box (apparently) Black wing mirrors, comes with a good standard set up, heated seats, cruise control, Bang & Olufsen, black styling pack.

The wheels are amazing !

Extra bonus was I managed to find a car that I didnt have to pay £450 a year road tax as it was just under the 40k when new, so its £140 a year. What a stupid new rule ! I would have paid it if I'd had to but was a pleasant surprise when it came in lower. £310 extra for 5 years is a lit to ask !

The dealer was good and I got a decent deal, pleasant surprise was a free set of rubber mats and Audi detailing bag with products, which I wasnt told about, and only noticed in the boot when I got home. I didnt take any of the extras such as Lifeshine or GAP, they wanted £724 for the GAP ! I went with my usual ALA which approved GAP at about a 1/4 of their price, which I top up, whenever I change my car.

View attachment 146175
View attachment 146176 View attachment 146177 View attachment 146178
@ACWKGYTO - Great looking S3 SB buddy. Congrats on the new arrival !

ACWKGYTO

Thanks guys Im enjoying my new S3 ! The illuminated Audi rings are definitely a talking point ! Thankfully if I get to find them a bit much I was supplied with some other diffusers/lenses whatever you want to call them, which came with the car. Maybe it could be a mod for someone to design their own, could be quite funny !