3rd S3

ACWKGYTO

Reaction score
Hey Ive been off the radar recently, hope you all had a good New Year. Just made a purchase yesterday to beat the January Blues !

Apologies images not the best, ripped from Audi UK website :)

Back in a black edition sportback Stronic 17 plate with 3000 miles on the clock, changed over from a manual back in October due to some health which meant I needed an Auto. I had a brief encounter with another brand for a few months. Just driven my car on test drive and drive home, so looking forward to getting to know it better !

Heres the spec...Black edition in Mythos black, technology pack, sunroof, virtual cockpit, black roof rails, 18 inch turbine 5 arm magnesium. Phone booster box (apparently) Black wing mirrors, comes with a good standard set up, heated seats, cruise control, Bang & Olufsen, black styling pack.

The wheels are amazing !

Extra bonus was I managed to find a car that I didnt have to pay £450 a year road tax as it was just under the 40k when new, so its £140 a year. What a stupid new rule ! I would have paid it if I'd had to but was a pleasant surprise when it came in lower. £310 extra for 5 years is a lit to ask !

The dealer was good and I got a decent deal, pleasant surprise was a free set of rubber mats and Audi detailing bag with products, which I wasnt told about, and only noticed in the boot when I got home. I didnt take any of the extras such as Lifeshine or GAP, they wanted £724 for the GAP ! I went with my usual ALA which approved GAP at about a 1/4 of their price, which I top up, whenever I change my car.

Reactions: Reggieboy71, Bristle Hound, S32B and 6 others
Hurrah another black on black. Looks fabulous.

Reactions: ACWKGYTO
Aye l am finished with Audi after this diesel gate emissions fixing cough cough?????? Lol
Nice car mate pano-roof is excellent

Reactions: ACWKGYTO
Aye l am finished with Audi after this diesel gate emissions fixing cough cough?????? Lol
Nice car mate pano-roof is excellent

Ha Ha if I did say that I meant VW (Spawn of Satan), was tempted by a golf r estate in black but decided it would annoy me, cant turn off the cabin noise easily like the S3, and I wasnt planning to go into the funeral business as yet, have taken up golf again though, the game not the car, but the S3 sportback will do the trick. I was also tempted by a BMw 340i touring but they are even more money, £450 road tax, which I cant pay, wont pay.....how dare they do that !

Reactions: Jassyo06
Hey Alex, welcome back. Car looks awesome. :)

Reactions: ACWKGYTO and Jassyo06
Hey Alex, welcome back. Car looks awesome. :)

Thanks Sandra....this is also a great forum which helps....vomit vomit... I love you thats why I bought another S3 but dont tell anyone !

Reactions: Sandra and Jassyo06
PS I love you all.....were having an Audi love in this evening !

Reactions: Sandra and Jassyo06
OMG I'd like my own posts if I could....the only problem Im having is I cant sell the charlie quick enough to fund the cars and the dealers just dont it like when you turn up with a suitcase full of cash !

Reactions: Jassyo06
You'll the face lift car, far better than the pre face lift car in the bits it lacked in previously

Yeah I was blown away by it on the test drive, I couldnt sleep, I was like a child waiting for a new bmx !

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Sandra
Hey Ive been off the radar recently, hope you all had a good New Year. Just made a purchase yesterday to beat the January Blues !

Apologies images not the best, ripped from Audi UK website :)
View attachment 146174

Back in a black edition sportback Stronic 17 plate with 3000 miles on the clock, changed over from a manual back in October due to some health which meant I needed an Auto. I had a brief encounter with another brand for a few months. Just driven my car on test drive and drive home, so looking forward to getting to know it better !

Heres the spec...Black edition in Mythos black, technology pack, sunroof, virtual cockpit, black roof rails, 18 inch turbine 5 arm magnesium. Phone booster box (apparently) Black wing mirrors, comes with a good standard set up, heated seats, cruise control, Bang & Olufsen, black styling pack.

The wheels are amazing !

Extra bonus was I managed to find a car that I didnt have to pay £450 a year road tax as it was just under the 40k when new, so its £140 a year. What a stupid new rule ! I would have paid it if I'd had to but was a pleasant surprise when it came in lower. £310 extra for 5 years is a lit to ask !

The dealer was good and I got a decent deal, pleasant surprise was a free set of rubber mats and Audi detailing bag with products, which I wasnt told about, and only noticed in the boot when I got home. I didnt take any of the extras such as Lifeshine or GAP, they wanted £724 for the GAP ! I went with my usual ALA which approved GAP at about a 1/4 of their price, which I top up, whenever I change my car.

View attachment 146175
View attachment 146176 View attachment 146177 View attachment 146178
@ACWKGYTO - Great looking S3 SB buddy. Congrats on the new arrival !

Reactions: ACWKGYTO and Jassyo06
Thanks guys Im enjoying my new S3 ! The illuminated Audi rings are definitely a talking point ! Thankfully if I get to find them a bit much I was supplied with some other diffusers/lenses whatever you want to call them, which came with the car. Maybe it could be a mod for someone to design their own, could be quite funny !