5 x Avus alloys..what ya think?

1animal1

The Clar!! it mouves!!!
Reaction score
Ive currently got 5 avus on ebay, 4 of them are in really good cond with odd scuff, fifth needs refurb.....4x have tyres on limiters....

what do we think they are worth selling for.... so far ive had a buy it now offer of £120, im not wanting a million quid, i did reject that though regardless of what it costs for four new tyres....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/5x-Audi-A3-S3...14&_trkparms=72:1683|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

:w00t:nice wheels if werent so far away, an you'd have accepted it would gladly paid 250 easily. hang out for price seen worse ones going for 300:yes:

cheers guys..... didnt think id get that..... will defo hold out now

Abdus they are too far away from me mate:p

Tim, did those other ones sell for £285 with only 2 tyres???

I wouldnt mind a set of these for track use .
ive got some slicks but need some wheels for them

dunno Nilz..... im not hoping for that amount anyway although it is an eye opener obviously depending what they are actually selling for....

Paul, got ya pm mate

ok who's the to**er whos messaged me on fleabay.... offering to swap the wheels for a 'skateboard' :lmfao:

your laughing Kev but ive just been offered a swap for a 1996 clio cat D in good working order :lmfao:

Scott your a n*b :aggressive: and yes they will fit your sons matchbox A3.... :p £500 to you mate:laugh:

just bought 4 mint RSTT's off fleabay for £150:beerchug:

saved me money on refurbs and ive got a spare set without tyres to sell:idea:

nice work.......they will look good also on my sons a3 :)

£150 sounds unreal.....got a linky to brag with?

it was me who sent the scateboard message was just playin mate it was **** funny when you mentioned it on here lol thats the only reason why i did it to see if you would mention it on here v funny

cheers blazin.... :beerchug:.....

Scottie they are without tyres so not the biggest bargain, although i was going to pay £250 for refurbing full powder jobby on the ones i bought last week..... my thoughts are that perfect wheels on an 8 yr old car are not a MUST for me, although they must be in the relms of decency.... one of the ones i have currently isnt decent at all and the rest have patches of blistering on the insides of the wheels, as i tend to clean the whole wheel once a weekend it annoys me, most wouldnt do the insides of their rims often so would be ideal for someone else id guess....

Regardless i now have 5x Avus and 4x RSTT's to sell, all are genuines with caps etc... :)

are you listing tt ones? or looking for private sale? caught bewteen rock and hard place now on what wheels to try buy from you lol:sly:

haha RSTT ones will be listed once i have picked up the newbies and had them fitted...probably available next weekend.... (week on Saturday)