Facelift 510BHP Facelift RS3 Video (MRC Stage 2)

Using launch control, that initial 0-10mph will be faster than a bike and is a unique experience. You must try it at least once.
0-10?
0-10??

:whistle2:
Give me a break... 0-10..

I watch the videos and can see why some, read most, like doing it but for me, it don't do anything. Each to their own and all that but a guy at work had a mapped S5 and he loved tearing off from a standstill and driving as fast as possible in a straight line whereas I like cornering.

The only time my car takes me above a bikes enjoyment is in damp conditions, it's then unbelievable.. But I might have a go of this Launch Control thingy just to remind me how fast bikes are.. :thumbs up:

0-10?
0-10??

:whistle2:
Give me a break... 0-10..

I watch the videos and can see why some, read most, like doing it but for me, it don't do anything. Each to their own and all that but a guy at work had a mapped S5 and he loved tearing off from a standstill and driving as fast as possible in a straight line whereas I like cornering.

The only time my car takes me above a bikes enjoyment is in damp conditions, it's then unbelievable.. But I might have a go of this Launch Control thingy just to remind me how fast bikes are.. :thumbs up:
The point I'm making is that initial hit of motive force is quite addictive. It's completely different to just mashing the accelerator. At the end of the day, it's up to you! But the car is designed and capable to do it so I would at least experience it once...

As for bikes, watch that tree ;)

Reactions: E15
The point I'm making is that initial hit of motive force is quite addictive. It's completely different to just mashing the accelerator. At the end of the day, it's up to you! But the car is designed and capable to do it so I would at least experience it once...

As for bikes, watch that tree ;)
I get what you're saying bud and on that note, I will give it a go...maybe.

As for trees, many moons ago another biker didn't watch me and prodeeded to remove my left leg but that's another story..:thumbs up:

I get what you're saying bud and on that note, I will give it a go...maybe.

As for trees, many moons ago another biker didn't watch me and prodeeded to remove my left leg but that's another story..:thumbs up:
Definitely try it once. I say that to all the girls too... ;)

Sorry to hear about the leg. Fortunately it seems you haven't let it stop you enjoying yourself.

That rs3 is insane!

I love watching these videos but one thing i will never understand is why people let these car youtubers completely drive the **** out of their expensive cars.

That rs3 is insane!

I love watching these videos but one thing i will never understand is why people let these car youtubers completely drive the **** out of their expensive cars.
They're only really giving it hard acceleration, not exactly chucking them round the corners. I take your point though, not sure I'd be keen lending my car.

Was hoping for more of a concrete answer as to when the map for APR will be out..

“Thanks for getting in touch.

The good news is that the calibration itself is complete. It will not be
released however, until it has be fully tested in many different theatres
around the world. This process has started though and there certainly is
light at the end of the tunnel with APR expecting to have it launched in a
matter of weeks.

We are as excited as most to have this upgrade on customers' cars. The
feedback that the team brought back from the US last week having experience
the facelift RS3 with is that the car with the Stage 1 is a real performer
and it will be an absolute monster!”