549 miles in and...............

Aspen

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I swear the car just gets better and better!!

Every day it seems my little S3 is getting more and more power, and drivability, losening up and becoming amazing.

And my very un hot heated seats seem to be getting warmer each time I turn them on.

I wonder if the whole car is just waking up a bit each time I turn the key.

Just thought I'd share that with you all. I'll shut up now.

Vag Com - Micro Can arives tomorrow, time for sum messin!!

:beerchug:

I'll do it today,

Although all you can see is the head unit as everything is tidy and hidden.

I also just bought some carnauba palm wax (OMG how expesive is that!!) So I'll also post some pics when I've done the paint, see if we can tell the diff.

its weird how stiff a brand new engine feels, and as you say it just starts getting better, and it will keep getting better right up to about 1k or more, everything will feel precise after the wear in which u are doing now, go in for a oil change to fully synthetic!

its weird how stiff a brand new engine feels, and as you say it just starts getting better, and it will keep getting better right up to about 1k or more, everything will feel precise after the wear in which u are doing now, go in for a oil change to fully synthetic!

It's already booked in mate!! I'm a big believer in that myself.

Just incase anyone else is buying a new Audi. Esp S3, if you do, and have VAGCOM, you will need to download the BETA version of the software, as Audi have changed the ECU's software for a few items, such as airbag system.

I'ts taken me 24hours of sleeplessnes worrying that i'd wasted my money on the system, and surfing the net, to uncover this little fact.

And, it would apear that my heated seats are, actually gettig hot now. No idsea why they should now and not when new. But I'm not complaining.

Andy

right i have carnauba'd the car!

and got some pics for you, and 2 of the head unit as well.

view.php

view.php

view.php

view.php

view.php

No idea why the pics aren't working on the forum mate, but the car looks great. Red S3's do look really good.

Seeing someone stick a double-din aftermarket headunit in a new A3/S3 is very reassuring for me, as that's the route I want to go down.

Chris

P.S. Did you do the install yourself, or get a pro to do it?

No idea why the pics aren't working on the forum mate, but the car looks great. Red S3's do look really good.

Seeing someone stick a double-din aftermarket headunit in a new A3/S3 is very reassuring for me, as that's the route I want to go down.

Chris

P.S. Did you do the install yourself, or get a pro to do it?

al myself mate, if you need any help let me know, it was quite easy actually. I used to stick bespoke systems in helcopters and that was propper daunting!!

I used the CTSAD002 and kenwood patch lead to talk to the CANBUS system, and link the head unit, and I haven't looked back.

I'll help where I can.

Andy