550bhp S2

RAPS3

Reaction score
Website
www.google.co.uk
Just thought I'd add this link for you to my mates web page.

He ownes an S2 thats seriously modified. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

He's just finished his latest modifications which when tested at York dragstrip on Sunday have just produced a quarter mile time of 11.96 seconds. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif
He estimates somewhere in the region of 550bhp /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

The latest mods havnt been added to the web page yet but still have a look.

Daves Web Page

Oh and check out the vid /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Was talking to him yesterday, hes working away all this week, but next week we are going to meet up again and have the obligitory I'll drive your and you drive mine car swap.

He said he's never driven an S3 and is looking forward to it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Yes thats right folks I'll be having a blast in this beast /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

My friends Gyurczy /George/ have an lightly modified 285 bhp's S2...he's run on 1/4 miles 13,48sec....my s2 285 bhp too but my car run 13.40....only 285bhp...in hungary /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif my english grammar is poor...sorry but i have an S2: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

ooo...i forgot:D This is my other friend Zoltan...and his Rs2...this car is 420bhp and 1700 kg....but hes run on 1/4 miles 12.88....enjoy:D

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif
I have seen the MONSTER in the Flesh WOOOOOOOOOh BOY.......GET DOWN BOY GET DOWN.......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hi

We have drive here in Germany with modified S2-Coupe 11.2xs in the Year 1997......

Cheers ;o)

I've seen it at York.

So quick, an awesome machine!