ZIPPY2019

Reaction score
2009 AUDI A3 1.6 SPORTPACK 8P

I've just hit 70k miles and was wondering if there any parts
that I should check or replace that are not part of normal servicing?

THANK YOU :)

Should be all ok at that age and mileage unless it’s had a hard life in the past. Have a visual check of the brake discs and pads and check the tie rod ends for sloppiness, safety first.

Should be all ok at that age and mileage unless it’s had a hard life in the past. Have a visual check of the brake discs and pads and check the tie rod ends for sloppiness, safety first.
Thank you,

Is there anything I could do/replace on the car to improve performance?? I'm aware its a slow car but I want to do whatever I can to get it running efficiently and perhaps even a little quicker, without having to change major components.
I want this car to last me for many many more miles. And am wondering what I could do to keep this car going as long as possible

Transmission fluid change a good idea?
Any idea on how much clutch replacement will cost me?

Regards
Cal

You can’t do anything improve performance on a non turbo car without major expense, it easier and cheaper to change the car.
I would change the gearbox oil as well, 10 years is about right.
Unless the clutch is showing signs of slip, leave it alone, they can last 150k miles. Cost about £350 to £450 sending who does it.
If you’re desperate to spend money on it then a a quality set of tyres and lighting improvements are worthwhile.

You can’t do anything improve performance on a non turbo car without major expense, it easier and cheaper to change the car.
I would change the gearbox oil as well, 10 years is about right.
Unless the clutch is showing signs of slip, leave it alone, they can last 150k miles. Cost about £350 to £450 sending who does it.
If you’re desperate to spend money on it then a a quality set of tyres and lighting improvements are worthwhile.

What tyre's would you suggest?
I'm thinking of getting CONTINENTAL ECO-CONTACT 6.

The car judders when I take my foot off of the accelerator, any ideas on why this is?