81llyh's Navarra Blue B9 S4 Saloon Thread

5pot

Favouritism
Reaction score
So I thought I'd start a thread too as I placed an order last week :)

I've not ticked many options but I'm happy with what I've specced. I've got the dealer to throw in the alu mirror covers :)

Navarra blue
19s 10 v spoke
Black pack
Privacy glass
Light and vision pack
Folding mirrors
Red calipers
Flat bottom steering wheel
B&o
Magma red interior
Carbon inlays

Dealer has said 12-14 weeks, I'm in no rush and will probably wait till September collection anyway.

I've asked for an order number but as the changeover is happening for MY18 they haven't assigned a build week so no order number available yet. That means I can't be on the tracker 24/7 :laughing:

Reactions: V6_Man, scotty76, Snake Pliskin and 3 others
Nice spec similar to the one I've ordered earlier this week and like you I'm patiently waiting for an order number. I'm sure you are aware but the flat bottom steering wheel and 19" 10 v spoke wheels are standard on 2018MY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 5pot and Spaceman_RS3
Nice spec similar to the one I've ordered earlier this week and like you I'm patiently waiting for an order number. I'm sure you are aware but the flat bottom steering wheel and 19" 10 v spoke wheels are standard on 2018MY.

Yes I ordered before I knew about the changes could have saved myself £375 :laughing:

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3
Nice choice mate - navarra blue looks superb on the S4.

Only 0.4 seconds slower to 62 than the RS3 isn't it, so should not be that noticeable.

I had an S5 before the RS3 but I have read comments that the new S4 & S5 has better exhuast sound & not artificial like the old cars which is good too.

Love the inerior & exterior on the new S4 & s5 ... should be a great car :yes:

Ooh that spec looks nice. So many S4s at the moment, I'm sure there weren't this many B8/B8.5s S4s on the forum. :D

Reactions: Bristle Hound, 5pot, Spaceman_RS3 and 1 other person

Only 0.4 seconds slower to 62 than the RS3 isn't it, so should not be that noticeable.

I had an S5 before the RS3 but I have read comments that the new S4 & S5 has better exhuast sound & not artificial like the old cars which is good too.

The difference is, the RS3 was quoted at 4.3 but was actually about 3.8 in reality! Whereas the S4 is quoted at 4.7 and is actually a solid 4.6-4.7 so it will be very different!

Just sold my RS3 and like Billy, ordered an S4! Can't wai!

Reactions: 5pot, Snake Pliskin and Spaceman_RS3
The difference is, the RS3 was quoted at 4.3 but was actually about 3.8 in reality! Whereas the S4 is quoted at 4.7 and is actually a solid 4.6-4.7 so it will be very different!

Just sold my RS3 and like Billy, ordered an S4! Can't wai!

You say that but I timed the S4 Avant I tested on video at closer to 4 dead...

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, scotty76, Keef and 2 others
You'll miss the noise ;)

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and 5pot

Not too fussed about it being slightly slightly, the interior makes up for it. Plus the V6 sounds decent and a custom exhaust will make it perfect ;)

You say that but I timed the S4 Avant I tested on video at closer to 4 dead...

I'll vbox mine when I get it :D

You'll miss the noise ;)

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

V6 sounds decent too ;)

Reactions: Keef, Spaceman_RS3, Terminator x and 1 other person
Not too fussed about it being slightly slightly, the interior makes up for it. Plus the V6 sounds decent and a custom exhaust will make it perfect ;)

I'll vbox mine when I get it :D

V6 sounds decent too ;)

Definitely Vbox it! I'd be curious.

Hopefully my stop/start reactions aren't that far off. Lol. I just made sure I held it on the brake and built up boost before launching, not sure if you're really supposed to do that to the poor driveline or not.

Reactions: Keef and 5pot
Got my order number today and it's currently build week 25!
Unable to track yet but that should sort it self out in a few days.

Reactions: Keef, Ad72, Daggerit and 1 other person
That's quicker than expected? Still waiting for my order number. Did your dealer give it to you or was it Audi UK via e-mail?

That's quicker than expected? Still waiting for my order number. Did your dealer give it to you or was it Audi UK via e-mail?

My dealer sent it me. Speak to your dealer I'm sure they'll have one now

I just asked them to give me the order number when I went in to sign some paperwork. Salesman just pulled up the order sheet and printed it for me with the number on it.

That was before there was an actual build slot or anything as well.

Ooh that spec looks nice. So many S4s at the moment, I'm sure there weren't this many B8/B8.5s S4s on the forum. :D
@scotty76 i was thinking the same
+ 3 on that @scotty76 @Keef

Just had a look on the Audi Uk used /approved website
There are 13 B8.5 S4 saloons & 35 B9 S4 saloons
& 2 B8 S4 Avant's, 18 B8.5 S4 Avant's & 28 B9 S4 Avant's for sale throughout the Uk

Navarra blue S4 saloon for sale on the Audi used/approved website -

Upload 2017 5 8 16 6 12

Reactions: scotty76, Spaceman_RS3, 5pot and 2 others
IMG 3414

Tracker is now showing 12th June :D

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Spaceman_RS3, Capitan and 1 other person
What was your order date mate?
Mine was 24 April and it's showing expected 5th June construction

What was your order date mate?
Mine was 24 April and it's showing expected 5th June construction
Paid deposit on the 27th April, order date showing as 4th May on tracker

Well done with those dates! Mines expected build 19th June, order date 23rd March

Reactions: 5pot
Mine is now on code 20 preparation :grinning:

Spoke to the dealer yesterday morning and he said it's on its way to them. This morning the tracker has updated to status 70!

I'll wait till 12 for his call/email before calling him myself! Lol

Timeline
orderHistory":[{"orderStatus":"70","statusDate":"2017-07-04T01:04:47+0100"},{"orderStatus":"40","statusDate":"2017-06-27T01:04:50+0100"},{"orderStatus":"39","statusDate":"2017-06-25T01:04:31+0100"},{"orderStatus":"30","statusDate":"2017-06-14T01:08:11+0100"},{"orderStatus":"24","statusDate":"2017-06-12T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"23","statusDate":"2017-06-10T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"22","statusDate":"2017-06-09T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"21","statusDate":"2017-06-08T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"20","statusDate":"2017-05-30T01:07:14+0100"},{"orderStatus":"10","statusDate":"2017-05-06

Collected today! Interior is the best bit it's a step ahead of the rs3. I like the massage function and the B&o is awesome!

My iPod nano doesn't work though :grumpy: not supported. Anyone else had issues with this?

Here's some pics
IMG 4009
IMG 4006
IMG 3988
IMG 4008
IMG 4011
IMG 3989

Reactions: Bristle Hound, ruairi83, Keef and 8 others
Wow.. you've made my day, You gave great set... I have S4 avant start build next week in this exact combo, same wheels, same interior... I was nervous,, now can't wait ! Looks stunning, you must be chuffed,,,

Reactions: Thundercliffe81 and 5pot
LOVE the interior....red leather is beautiful, and the perfect match with the Navarra paint. Enjoy!

Collected today! Interior is the best bit it's a step ahead of the rs3. I like the massage function and the B&o is awesome!

My iPod nano doesn't work though :grumpy: not supported. Anyone else had issues with this?

Here's some pics
View attachment 130014 View attachment 130015View attachment 130019 View attachment 130017 View attachment 130018 View attachment 130016

I really like this spec. I think on the configurator, it wouldn't look like it 'would' work but damn, it does! It's certainly not boring.

You must be well happy. Enjoy the great weekend with it

I really like this spec. I think on the configurator, it wouldn't look like it 'would' work but damn, it does! It's certainly not boring.

You must be well happy. Enjoy the great weekend with it

Yeah I'm happy on the spec. It's a slightly darker blue than I really want but didn't want to pay for exclusive.

I still haven't fired her up after disconnecting the valves yesterday lol..

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
Yeah I'm happy on the spec. It's a slightly darker blue than I really want but didn't want to pay for exclusive.

I still haven't fired her up after disconnecting the valves yesterday lol..

Haha. Wasting no time lad

Reactions: 5pot