8mm spacers

smudge_don

Reaction score
Just received my spacers, now i need some longer bolts

Can anyone with spacers link me to some longer wheel bolts that they've bought please?

What wheels are these for? Please can you post some pics up once fitted, I'm interested to see how they sit in the arch.

Fitted one side yesterday, as im still waiting for the longer bolts to come through

Makes a BIG difference! Here's a before/after pic for now, will get one of the new stance when both are on the rears

Before:
SDC10568.jpg

After:
SDC10570.jpg

Rear spacers look the shizzle but will make your car understeer a fair bit more...I reckon if could have avoided understeering off a roundabout into a huge curb in my old car, if I hadn't increased the rear track by 20mm for aesthetics!

Rear spacers look the shizzle but will make your car understeer a fair bit more...I reckon if could have avoided understeering off a roundabout into a huge curb in my old car, if I hadn't increased the rear track by 20mm for aesthetics!

I don't exactly hack it round corners anyway, due to the rubbing of the tyres coz i'm so low :laugh:

Looks > speed

Do they really make that much difference though? I haven't noticed anything ...........

Fitted one side yesterday, as im still waiting for the longer bolts to come through

Makes a BIG difference! Here's a before/after pic for now, will get one of the new stance when both are on the rears

My 12mm spacers definitely don't push my OEM wheels out that much and I get some rubbing (very rarely tbh). My mind has been put at ease that's it's catching on a screw and not the inside of the arch (although it feels like it, I'm assured it would feel smooth and not bumpy if it was, which makes sense)